1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grind spots

Discussion in 'Witch/Wizard' started by ManlyBeard, Jun 13, 2018.

1. ManlyBeard

So I’m a pleb lvl60 witch with noob AP (190) ... am sailing to pirates I guess caus I don’t care about xp, unless there’s a better spot out there?

2. Janus

Bit late as an answer, but yes, that is probably a good spot for you.
    There are two other options for money:
    1. Mediah Elite Hunting (Helm Golems, Manes, Bandits) for valuable drops - a lot of players do that though and it can be hard to find a channel where they have spawned and not been killed yet. If you google you will find youtube videos explaining the exact routes.
    2. If you can grind in off-hours (e.g. very early morning) and have lots of maids and good pets, then Sausans would be very good. During main hours it is usually too crowded and too much PvP to be very attractive for you

If xp plays a role you should test out how well Desert Nagas or Desert Fogans work for you with Marni Stones. I believe the 190AP could just be enough for a good clear-speed. Depends on you, though, and should be tested.

Stillwaters likes this.
  3. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

1. Pirates is still good for bouth income and exp (no marni stone, so not a top spot)
    2. With 190 AP you can grind any pre Valencia spot, and most of Valencia spots with good clear speed. Not sure if you already 1hit mobs but at worst you should 2 hit almost everything

4. nolasigns

With 190 AP, desert fogans are one skill kills. Great xp not as contested as the above mentioned spots. The travel back and forth blows if you're in need of traveling to different places daily. I tend to log in an alt to replenish workers, pets, gardens, etc.

Stillwaters likes this.
  5. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

THIS!
    Everyone should have alt(s) for stationary stuff like market/feeding pets