1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grinding advice needed

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by Coeprandua, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Coeprandua

My archer is lvl51 and I'm trying to grind at Helms, but this class is so freaking hard to control. Shotgun is the only skill that does damage (or at least I haven't found another good one), but I have to move sideways and it's constantly jumping backwards away from the enemy. Please, tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thanks.

2. sunokelly

u can simply use evasive shot by holding W and A/D to perform a little bit of forward movement. Or u can press Q+W+LMB to perform blusting guest cancel after u use shotgun.

Coeprandua likes this.
  3. Indicthus

Use will of the wind D+F or A+F. Buy some 2x Magic Crystal of Infinity for mp recovery and put them in to your weapon. Dont forget to max your atack speed. Basicly you use blasting gust to dash to mobs, will of the wind this 2 skill use stamina so when you dont have use shotgun.

Coeprandua likes this.
  4. RadiantStorm

RadiantStorm Ysvaroux Ranger 62 EU

Will of the Wind: D + F / A + F - or just hold A or D depending on where you wanna go and hold F at the same time too.

Shotgun: Just spam shotgun but press forward/backward/sideways to move during Shotgun.

That is really all you need to grind quick and efficient.

Coeprandua likes this.