1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guardian Succession

Discussion in 'Guardian' started by Keldorn, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Keldorn

Keldorn Tamer EU

UPDATE: New Global Lab Patch 2020-02-14: lots off improvements

Guardian Tradition Improvement

● Victory: A new effect has been added to Guardian's Glory.
    -Attack speed of all traditions increased by 10%
    ● Tradition: Fixed the issue where the effect of the mission of the dragon was applied to increase the attack speed instead of increasing the critical strike chance.
    ● Kang: After splitting 2 rocks, Kang: Improved to be able to link with 3 hard hits.
    ● Steel: Improved to link with limb cutting after snow mountain.
    ● River: After Black Blood Slaughter, we have improved the ability to link River: Earth Smash.
    ● Since the use of the demon skills as a match Kang: Improved to be triggered from 3 hits split.
    ● Strong: Improved to trigger a violent deception after cutting limbs.
    ● After using Omea's scolding skills in the form of axe, it was improved to link with the river.
    ● Solid access technology, if not bumped into the enemy River: Improved to link with snow.
    ● Kang: Improved to link with Heart Destruction after a snowstorm.
    ● Strong: The flow after attack when you immediately activate the Catholic skill with left-click input has been improved to link to the black blood squirt.
    ● Strong: The resistance effect for all states of Black Blood Protection has been changed from + 10% to + 5%.
    ● Strong: The effect of Black Blood Zone has been changed from 'All Defense Increase +50 to Super Allies, Super Armor Effect' to 'All Defense Increase +100 to Allies'. (Modify)

upload_2020-2-17_12-42-23.png

Original message:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    C'mon lets talk about Succession. How is your feeling about it?

[​IMG]

#1 Keldorn, Feb 14, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2020 at 11:42 AM
  2. Aurasormr

Why would i step down from awa? Its keeewler!

Well it has nice dmg and aoes- is decently protected but yeah - still could ve been something more special.

I like the awa waaaay too much - but deffo going to try it out

- i like the better passive from succ tho

3. Keldorn

Keldorn Tamer EU

Awa has only the the iframe and dragons maw. Everything else has a replacment in succ.

On youtube someone wrote this:
    "sad her side step from awakening ins't in the succ tree and she is so fast now,like a normal bdo class"
    I notice the animation are faster.

4. Flex556

No opinion until I play it.
    I love the class but there are a few abilities that are underwhelming for me.
    The boulder jump around move, its horrible, make it like zerkers'.
    The axe toss is underwhelming, every class is so fast its hard to land. it needs a WAY faster animation and maybe a stiffen like warriors.

Im not sure we got enough from the awakening side tbh. Ill try it out though it doesnt look or seem bad.

5. Nuonii

Nuonii Daralyn Lahn EU

I am excited for it. I do like her awa weapon/skills. But her mainhand skills are aesthetically more pleasing to me.
    Will wait until it releases to see if I stick to it or not tho.

Flex556 likes this.
  6. Flex556

several of the abilities seem to be either stand still and charge or stand still and slash. Ill just have to play it.

7. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

I really want a reverse succ that allows you to only play with awa...would be nice as you could chose between only preawa, only awa or both.

8. Aurasormr

Awa 2.0!

9. Bizmarc89

I can't wait. I'm shocked with myself but I actually prefer the slow and weight of pre awakening attacks. I usually like fast pace classes.

I just couldn't get into the awakening at all even though the damage is hilariously high.

Lightning>lava puke.

10. NixZero

at least they changed the color of piss puddles in last kr patch...

11. RainnellLynnMitarius

I'm super excited about this! I've always had this curse of enjoying pre-awakening way more on most of the classes I've played (Which had me gave up on Ranger a long time ago). Which always led me to give up and reroll constantly. I Loved Guardian pre-awakening, the Aesthetic, the Axe and shield, the skills, how heavy her hits felt?--- It was more pleasing to me.

The outfit is also super nice! I love it way more than the "Roman goddess half baked dress" for awakening they gave to her. My motto always being "Sexy! But Fierce!" Don't put flowers on my Viking woman plz and thank you <3

12. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

thats probably next old moon book top seller project - "EXPERIENCE ASCENSION, RISE TO YOUR FULL AWAKENED POTENTIAL"

13. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

I don't think there are many that buy the old moon book just to keep switching around.

14. Bluedog

Looks like succ is not good for pve as awa is. Skills have a bit too high CD.

Did anyone test it?

15. Keldorn

Keldorn Tamer EU

I haven't testet it yet (EU player) but CD is the same or lower as pre awakining and from my experiance the kit is good already, it only needs more damage (and succ get this). Maybe this class is most balanced between succ and awakening.

***** first post updated with patch notes from 2020-02-14 *****

#15 Keldorn, Feb 17, 2020 at 11:30 AM
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2020 at 11:43 AM
  16. Aurasormr

First i was trying to decode those swearings, but then i realized you used those for marking an update to the front page. I was sitting here for 6 minutes until i realized. Well done, well done xd.

17. Keldorn

Keldorn Tamer EU

Did i made something wrong?

18. Aurasormr

No kel, just me being used to this forum and therefore ***** <- those are nono words mpst of the time.

Keldorn likes this.
  19. Beeso

I feel good about this class in general, I really enjoy it...... but you gotta split those 2 rocks mayn!

other than that I look forward to trying it (though I’m loving awakening). I didn’t see something I dislike so far in the videos.

N throw the woman a decent (as in good) armor for Dr. Evil’s sake!

Keldorn likes this.
  20. MooTownSnacker

Did they ditch her leaping skills? That's what I liked best about pre-awakening.