1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guardian - the female giant on a nordic touch

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Veoh Techstarify, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Veoh Techstarify

So ppl, got news for you!

For those who are soo excited for her, I saw and hear some things about the new class.

First off:
    let me tell you the ppl who tested her are not that satisfied.
    Saying she is damn slow and doesn't feel smooth for such a combat system like BDO got.
    She is using a battleaxer one number smaller than a great axe and a shield.
    So guess what? Yea she will be a tank having a large healthbar (like Zerker and Shai already having).

Fame:
    The thing is, for her slow swingin the axe indeed deals scorching damage. So of course the issue if having speed and high dmg doesn't work for belance, so if she ever getting more speed PA will either take out alpha dmg for speed or the class belance is one more time totally awefull...

-> But
    Also most ppl said for that she is looking nice and sexy, so of course...Don't lie!
    It's too rare someone is playing the male zerker and I'm TOTALLY sure half of the people will play her because she is a female Giant, that means giant boobs and a "thicc" butt.
    In addition her preview outfits are showing much skin for sure.

Rumors
    said, she will be released class on 22th January on the western. but it's still a rumor so don't fixate on that.

Rumor Awa:
    Her awakening is even much more of a rumor, but saying it will be some kind of Warhammer or a morning star on a short chain.
    I personally think this would totally fit, especially because giants are not the typical martial artists or stylisch magicians but brutes and brawlers, especially if a bit like a nordic.

That's all I can tell you right now.

#1 Veoh Techstarify, Dec 17, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
  2. ghoulz666

HUH? Zerker dies like a teenage schoolgirl on her period. An extra 250 health doesn't translate to anything.

Factorial likes this.
  3. Veoh Techstarify

"extra 250"?? ö.Ö Zerker having nearly 4K on high lvl while my kuno only having hardly 2K on usual term...
    Hell of health levling and and HP items you need to get even 3K

4. ghoulz666

2000 + 250 does not = 4000

5. Veoh Techstarify

Stop to lie, Zerker having much more HP... Had a zerker myself 2 years ago!

AZzalor likes this.
  6. BlackLilith

ppl who i watched streaming enjoyed her.
    She is slow but hits hard especially with her crit damage passive.
    She has lots of aoe, stacking debuffs, grab, non awakening 3min cd buff,jumps, FG Dash, she can block on the Horse and she has lots of protection.
    Also the awakening has been datamined long ago as Polearm. And this will stay except PA suddenly decides to change that.

kalthas, TucoRamires and T800 like this.
  7. Dreadhood

1)She's not a tank, she's a high hp sustain aoe-focused burst character.
    2)Her release on the 22nd of Jan is confirmed by JP.
    3)Her awakening was datamined to be a polearm, any info beside that is simply speculation and holds no ground.

TLDR= Everything he wrote is stupid.

8. Deyric

She's not a female giant either.

ODB3698 and TucoRamires like this.
  9. Corsix

sources if so confident ?

10. Aurasormr

Sauce?! 22nd january seem to be somewhat obvious but id lpve to see it with my own eyes x.x

11. BlackLilith

1) Her hp is pretty average so shes not tank
    2) just check JP bdo twitter i think was it
    3) just check reddit
    im not going to post every damn link cus the polearm part was literally mined the first weak and the HP is seeable in every guardian stream lol.

ODB3698 likes this.
  12. Aurasormr

Do it while creating the post. And no one will ask for it.
    C:

13. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

While the placeholdername of her awakening weapon is indeed polearm as many have stated already, that does still not mean we know what it is. Lahn for example had "chainguns" as an awakening weapon name.
    Also while polearm definitly does fit, it could be any type of weapon on a long stick, so a 2 handed axe or hammer, a halberd, a spear or any of the other countless polearms there are to chose from.

14. Roechacca

With all these rumors and speculation, I've become certain that I'll probably and most likely be just as passionate about guardian as I am about all the other female classes. To which I have none. Perhaps!

15. petesonline

lol, slow? You must have seen an old clip or listened to a disgruntled BDO player. She actually very fast at clearing YouTube has a recent clip of her at nagas at 58 flying around smashing mobs at a very nice pace.

16. Amirite

Well...hold on a minute. I saw her fight a Ninja live and she died every damn time. She had might 2-3 skills that could do some damage, but most of the time, the Ninja just stood and waited for her to finish her move.
    In the end, it comes down to who can play her right, like the other classes, but she is for sure not fast at all.

17. Deyric

As if that says anything. Were they equally geared or not. How long had the person been playing the Guardian?

Besides the class just coming out and not having awakening which also makes a big difference.

Wodahs, AZzalor and IWalkAlone like this.
  18. Deyric

Kind of wish they'd change the class name. DPS / AOE called Guardian doesn't make sense. Vindicator, Avenger, Requiter, etc make more sense.

19. [496]SwordBreaker

Fateneko likes this.
  20. Rednoft

If this is going the way it is, AT LEAST LET HER HAVE A BIG ****IN HAMMER FOR AWAKENING.PLEASE!!!!