1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guardian weapon durability

Discussion in 'Guardian' started by jager_667, Feb 12, 2020.

Tags:
  1. jager_667

I just get red awa and sub weapon after half hour grinding, it's not ok :o

2. defar92

Me and a friend noticed that too, i think it's some bug? can some GM investigate this?

3. Nuonii

Nuonii Daralyn Lahn EU

Same here, I was using awa for most of the time yesterday but my shield dura went down crazy fast.

4. NixZero

weapon duration get reduced for each HIT, not heach SKILL so:
    shift+q = 14 hits each time you use it.
    w+f= 25 hits each time you use it
    that's not Shai level for weapon usage/skill but pretty much near it
    try limiting use of these two skills when you need staying power

5. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

I've heard a few in my guild complain about that too but i personally have not needed to repair a single time even after 3h grinding.

6. JSXShadow

I am currently grinding at Ronaros and my dura gets to dangerous levels roughly 1 and a half hours in. I usually trash loot and repair anyways after an hour, so it hardly bothers me.

Not using the multi-hit skills is not a solution..unless you want to decrease your effectiveness grinding by A HUGE MARGIN. Tho, I mainly use the forward running skill to get to the next pack faster and pick off some leftover mobs on the way. ~2,8k Ronaros get floored every hour, but most of them don't survive for all the ticks of any skill. God Incinerator is an amazing skill with massive range and very good damage, I mainly use it to walk inside of a pack of mobs and instantly flooring them with it. If I would grind at spots where the mobs wont die fast enough...yes, its prolly a dangerous move to use to begin with but still one of the hardest hitting ones, so can't really ignore it. the key to a good rotation is that basically all your main skills are on perma CD. If they are not, your rota sucks and that needs to be avoided.

Off-T: I still wish Guardians would have more mobility. My Lahn and my Guardian both have the same type of gear and I use my Lahn to grind at spots that can actually hurt me pretty badly, since I can basically just rush around and never get hit at all while I prefer Guardian for mobs that I can basically Oneshot. Guardian massively sucks if you are forced to tank cause evasion vs tankier mobs is basically non-existent, especially not compared to a Lahn.

7. Grehm

I'm running into the same issue at mirumok. 40 minutes in and I'm already popping my tent to repair my off-hand.

8. NixZero

worth to note that the need to defend is also a variable in weapon duration - in trash spot where I kill everything before it can even react I can last more and the first weapon to get broken will be my dandelion, in spot where I have to use protected skills and get hit often I last a lot less and the first weapon to get broken will be my kutum

9. ODB3698

Guardian could use an adjustment in weapons durability. I have noticed this too after/during grinding. First character in a long time to have the low weapon durability icon pop up during a grind session.

10. kakodaimonos

20-30 minutes into grinding my shield goes from 100 to 0.
    Wonder if it's a specific skill that is shredding through the durability.

Tokigare likes this.
  11. Beeso

[​IMG]