1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guide how to earn billions from enchant. 100% works.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Zefiriusekus, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Sv Cassjo

Sv Cassjo Ninja

So what? Since this is an MMORPG secrets won't stay secrets too long.
    Not everyone is just selfish. Try to imagine a market situation where every former secret way of making money is known - would be way more fair and less abusive as it is now.
    I don't get those attitudes to just make as much money of other players as possible...

Maginha likes this.
  2. Hajiarux

ways to make money in this game for small fishes grind with scrolls . for whales enchant accessories armors and weapons or buy cheap and sell when prices goes up.

3. Spyroxion

let's take it from other perspective then. You spend your time to find some kind of way of making certain type of gain in game (be it exp, sp exp, certain drops or silver/h). You look for it, test it, count it etc., if it involves grind you do need to spend more than 1-2hrs to know if it's for sure good spot or you just got lucky and it's actually not worth it. Then someone posts on forums this thing for attention or youtuber for money and then thousands of people with 0 effort of their own start doing same thing while making your gains worse in which you spent your own time and effort to figure it out. Yes, eventually information will spread by word of mouth but it won't be as fast as someone just posting it for thousands of people. It just defeats the purpose of exploring your self because hey, why bother if someone's going to post it for everyone anyways and while I wait for someone to give me a way to do things I'll go to forums to complain how little there's to do in game.

4. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

I wonder if you are doing the same. Because if so and this post just released a flood onto the market, effectively ruining your own gains in the process, while crippling your progress just because of your so called "good intentions" my victory will be oh so sweet.

5. Shastalya

Shastalya Warell Musa 50 EU

Ma visa does it better. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fateneko, Graviera and Blitzball like this.
  6. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Umm...Just to let you know, nothing is a secret in this game....Nothing.

We have it down to the exact dmg numbers, You think only the people they hired from EvE know how the market works?
    Not only that, you have the gull..the nerve, to think you actually figured something out, avoiding gambling, or the market? Nah, anything at this point in time, will be called an exploit..Kinda like the pet ordeal, and it will be reverted...This games business model chokes off ALL, not some, ALL avenues of progress with a cashshop glass ceiling, You know when you hit it, cause in order to get pass the curve it will require real $$ to break through the bottle neck of positive returns, not requiring a massive time commitment..

Oh, As a side note..The OP is full of it, this scam dont work....As of now, the influx of shai destroyed this market, as much as dark rifts destroyed the forest ronos ring market...Something manufactured will have to introduce a come back.

Draconnix likes this.
  7. Ned Sheynji

Tell that to 90% of the player base who dont even know that you can buy fruits off a vendor in calpheon.
    Or the other 90% of people who delete their money using trading on a daily basis.
    Or the Pepegas who just keep using the autopath labyrinth from heidel to altinova instead of just quickly swapping over to the horse racing track to save a couple seconds on their run.

By your logic everyone should know everything. And since you already came with DMG numbers and market im pretty sure you are one of those people. I can share my wisdom with you. Its not that i think that i figured something out. Its a fact that i, in fact, did figure things out. If you call that exploiting than you shall keep bad vocabulary. Also if you wanna talk about p2w you are welcome to leave the thread because what OP does has nothing to do with p2w.

8. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

How does he repair his costumes? If he uses only things available in game, then its still a terrible enhancement vehicle to make money.

The fact you know about the above, means 90% of people that care know it as well. I dont trade, or do anylife skills, and yes i toss away plenty of junk, pretty much anything worth less then 5 million silver at once, I dont even sell junk I grind running errands, or when i get bored finishing the games questline.I stopped caring, cause i dont grind anymore, they broke my class..
    But if i did Lifeskill Id know about that as well, all the shortcuts, and efficiencies. Enhancing and selling is much much easier and makes far more money.

For instance, Im currently just buying +14 Kutums, using the flawless stones i got from the stars end questline to get it to +15 then getting them to tet, then selling em, cost me about 700Mil, sells for 2 Bill, takes about an hour an a half, I dont even bother with artisans cause memory fragments are so abundant now.

9. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

well, must be nice to get tets for 700 mil.

Stillwaters and JM like this.
  10. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

I have a lucky account, people like me stock the central market.

Tet Kutum.png

#50 Kynreaa, Jul 26, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
  11. Ned Sheynji

You clearly have no idea about life skills indeed. But like i said. dont worry. you belong to the 90% of people. Not everyone can be knowledgeable.
    Costumes dont repair with memory fragments. They enhance like accessoires.

You better wish you never triggered me with that stupid comment of yours:
    You just proved not knowing one of the basic mechanics of this game. Aka it was a secret to you.
    Guess what; i have every silver embed costume on +4. You know how? By enhancing them. I figured out how to enhance them myself when i started playing this game years ago. Just because something is in this game doesnt mean everybody knows it. And you just proved my point with that pathetic BDO knowledge you displayed.

#51 Ned Sheynji, Jul 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
    Maginha and Smileybones like this.
  12. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Ummm, try reading that again.

I just told you unless there was some secret its still a terrible profit vehicle! And like you just said, there is none..Where did i mention memory fragments with the costumes? I was showing people a better none PTW way of making money if there going the OP's route.

#52 Kynreaa, Jul 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
  13. Zefiriusekus

Its my way for money in this game maybe there are better ways maybe not. What I know that is far more better than farming, grinding or any other life skill. I even skip afk fishing during night. Too bad i wasted so much money for pets, costume, and other things. Well...ehh...

14. Ned Sheynji

And why do you do that? You are making the same mistake as OP.

15. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Cause I enjoy a challenge?

How is it a mistake leveling the playing field, teaching newbies the game? Those arnt secrets its learning the game.
    And like I told you, I'm definitely not the only person who has a lucky account that uses that 1 method to get quick influxes of silver. There are many many other enhancement vehicles that are market sustainable.

People can Seamonster hunt, Lifeskill, or grind all day long..The silvers just gonna end up in my pocket cause we produce what you want.

I was hoping Lifeskills would evolve to that point as well, .I get what i need from you guys..Whale elixirs, and faerie potions.

16. Xeniph

Now this isn't true. I have a secret that I have used since Kama came out and it's still safe and sound :)

The trick to keeping secrets is to not tell a single living soul.

17. Spartakatz

good guide! YOLO clothes to +4 !! works 100% !!!!! hahaha

18. Angar

Angar Angar Archer 61 EU

power to the poor
    stick it to the Man

Stillwaters likes this.
  19. Eltruism

Spend more effort in formatting, grammar and sentence structure please =)

Not even reading any of that.

20. Boink

20-30% = 100% works.

Enhancing weapons and armor..... for profit..... a.k.a. spam artisans and store bought crons?

Some players have more dollars than cents.

JM likes this.