1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guild building

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AnesisPL, Aug 16, 2019.

1. AnesisPL

AnesisPL AnesisPL Ranger 62 EU

My idea is to build a guild headquarters on a world map.
    I don't know how much it would work, whether it was just on a conquered node, or just a guild for silver rented a given area.
    My inspiration was Anime Ovenlord. Everyone who watches knows what I mean.
    The temp building could be extended for the guild. e.g. arenas, defensive structures, trags,
    training rooms, residences etc.
    Also there would be a table with ads, where other players and npc gave guild quests, trade mission, where the revenues would go to a special guild treasury.

Now pvp system
    The entire player's family and guild players online would serve as guards of the guild building, which would make sense to develop other characters and dress them. Their number would depend on the level of development of the guild building.

A special universal guild weapon (scepter) that can be created in a guild forge. The weapon would consist of several other weapons, each of which would have a different use. E.G.:
    Weapon increasing AP's gidli
    Weapon increasing DP gidli, etc.
    Weapons for various types of live skill.
    Weapons that defend beasts defensively.
    and weapons of this type.
    Then the Guild could choose 4 types of these weapons and create a scepter. Thanks to which this industry would be very universal, unique and dedicated to the needs of the guild.

Introduction of Guild Trading, where another guild may attack our transport / caravan.
    Guild Reputation System
    And guild diversity, e.g. war guild, craft guild, trade guild etc.

What do you think about this? What would you add? What do you not like?

#1 AnesisPL, Aug 16, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    Angar likes this.