1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guild Mission for Fishing need a Revamp

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by sovani, Aug 24, 2019.

1. sovani

Greeting Developers,

I hope you all are having a wonderful day, and that this posting find you in a good mood. My problem is that All the Life Skill mission are not fair when it comes to fishing, I used to have a low spec computer when I first started playing and would time out at Velia or Heidel, but Now that I have invested a couple of dollars in to my system, I wish to inform you that I still don't like fishing at Velia or Heidel or even somewhere in Kama but I know many people love to AFK fish, Active Fish, or just Stand some where random with a fishing rod out.

My proposal is to have a couple of GM that that would better suit the smaller or larger guilds,

1. Catch 20,35, 50, and 75 Hot spot Fish.
    2. Catch 25,75, 150, 400 Fish (Any Kind of Fish,)
      1. Variant for XL mission
        1. 200 fish
        2. 50 Trash
      2. Variant for L mission
        1. 25 Gold fish,
        2. 100 Blue Fish
        3. 250 Green Fish
      3. Variant for L Mission 2
        1. 100 Gold Fish
    3. Catch 25 Fish in (Random Location) A giant wheel for the guild pops up when you select this mission location I'm willing make people skip or quit this mission, I don't need them to all be do-able.
      1. Valencia
      2. Drieghan
      3. Kama
      4. Mediah
      5. Port Ratt
    I just think it was part of an Old system were there was not Mediah but now that we are getting more location I would like to see more reason to do guild quest in the newer areas.

And 2 and 3 XL mission could be fun for guilds

2. Lord_Xenon

The life skill missions lack a ton of missions. I don't think that I ever saw a hoe gathering one.
    So more and better missions are indeed welcome!

+ for changes like this.
    + for more missions.
    + for different missiontypes.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  3. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

Hey there I just wanted to touch base and let you know that during the months of August / September the library will be having a survey on guild missions as part of our back-to-school series so I hope to see you in the polls

Cheers

The_Peacekeeper and sovani like this.
  4. Prinocio

Hi Sovani, you are a litle bit crazy , think twice " you need some triple fishing rods " maybe 3 or 4 and more for what you want - so 4 x 9.8MIL = 39,2 MIL you need only for doing the missions. Who gonna spend his triple fishing rods on the GM that you wanna change ? All guilds having mostly two guild galley's , they only use him for the Vell Boss on sunday !!! If you wanna such GMissions, well that they give us then a Triple rod that we can repair !
    Same for Harpoon fishing nobody do this , let us use the harpoon with a Epheria boat or frigate on fishes that we see under water in the sea , if you doing on harpoon fishing at the moment you only can do it with a sailboat :) and it's like PAC MAN you play. First that they give us the change too having a Boat with 8 cannons on it , and that we can go to the sea with or friends , so we don't need a Guild then ! Tell me what is the profit for beeing in a Guild ? O yeah fishing +3 :) , sory my english is'nt so well