1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guild Mission Personal Reward no longer takes from Guild Funds.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by LightningFFXIII-4, Jan 10, 2019.

1. LightningFFXIII-4

Idk if anyone noticed. But claiming personal wage gained from doing Guild missions, no longer reduces your Guild Funds.

If this is intended, its a nice Buff to GQ's.

It used to be, half of the guild mission reward can be collected as a personal wage for those who completed it, but now players who complete it still get half of the guild mission fund reward but no longer takes from the guild funds.

2. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Since the current main religion states that Pearl Abyss only makes patches for monetization purposes, I guess this buff will be reverted soon since it's a QoL buff that doesn't benefit their profits.

3. AlnilamE

Have you checked that it's not simply an accounting change (ie, only 50% of the guild quest rewards get put into guild funds, unlike the 100% earlier until people claimed their 50%)?

I can't run a Guild quest at the moment, so I can't check.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  4. Layliara

They made it so that, lets say you do a sausan medium guild mission, the guild will get the full 9mish that the quest gives and then there an "additional reward" of half the missions fund (so 4.5mil) that will be distributed to the guild members that participate (or that's how ive seen it as)

Andaro likes this.
  5. LightningFFXIII-4

Say your guild does 10 x 10 guild missions with a total guild fund reward or 100mil.

Before patch: 100 mil goes to the guild funds, then members take 50mil out as a reward. Total Guild Mission reward: 100mil.
    After patch: 100mil goes to the guild funds, members get a seperate 50mil reward. Total Guild Mission reward: 150 mil.

6. AlnilamE

Are you sure? Because I did a mission earlier, and it appears that the funds were still taken from the guild funds (which I'm absolutely fine with, mind you.).

I had wages from previous missions pending, but I subtracted the total from the guild funds before I collected, and the amounts matched with my calculation. Will try again tomorrow.

Columba likes this.
  7. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

And here it is the best proof that lightning does not play the game.

No the prsonal guild quest rewards are still taken out of the guild funds.
    My guildies and i tested it yesterday doing a naga quest and after we turned the quest in everybody took their rewards out and it lowered the guild fund. That was an easy test done in 20 minutes.

Columba and Sibyyl like this.
  8. RengerEl

Agreed. I will say though that the guild window doesn't automatically update when you take the wage funds, you need to reopen the window to see the funds change.

Ninjago likes this.
  9. Vercinorix

Yes, this is what happens. The guild funds number on the mission tab does not immediately update to show the member wages payout. You have to tab to another guild panel and tab back OR close the guild panel and reopen it to see the updated balance.

I ran into another bug this week where after someone completes a guild mission on a different channel, but I'm on Valencia 3 channel my available guild points/% guild exp will not update but it WILL update for all the other guild officers on different channels.

Eollyn likes this.
  10. LightningFFXIII-4

It's obviously bugged. Yesterday, half the guild members who killed a bunch of enemies on a Nodewar got thier kills back to 0, while the other half retained theirs. This is during a ongoing Nodewar. Welcome to Bug Desert Online.

Maybe if you played this game long enough you would know that.

The Dev's prob fixed the bug already since it was not listed in the patch notes that this would happen.

11. Azu_Raged

Anyone know how long after completing a GQ can you personally collect the wage? Is it 24 hour after completing a guild quest? or ?

12. AlnilamE

Do you mean how soon? I've collected it right away.

Or do you mean how long it can sit there before you collect? I don't think there's a limit. I've had a reward sit there for at least a week once.

13. Azu_Raged

Your second answer. Do u know if it stacks? being, do 1 mission 1 day, it sit there, do another mission 3 days later, it stacks onto the amount thats been sitting in collect wage"? =P Just curious.

14. AlnilamE

It absolutely does stack. I marathoned 10 missions one day and collected all the pay in one go at the end of it.

15. Khondo

You can collect your share even if the mission is not completed.

Azu_Raged likes this.
  16. Sandpit_

Given how pathetic the rewards for GQ are it wouldn't hurt them to seriously buff these anyway.

17. Azu_Raged

Damn lol hella paid

18. Narui

There's no limit that I've found, I had mine built up for over a month before collecting it.

Azu_Raged likes this.
  19. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

People should not do it because when they will get kicked out crying will have no end (when you get kicked out from guild you lose all money)

Azu_Raged likes this.