1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Guild Mounts deleted. Please help GM'S!

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Hildeod, Jul 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Hildeod

As the title states we submitted proof of deletion from a former guild officer before he jumped guild. And due to this I now suggest that it requires at least two of the senior guild members to sign off on guild mount deletion. Tkt #706080

2. Andaro

Ambassador

So someone you gave officer status to, deleted your mounts, and then left the guild.
    Question is, what did you do to antagonize them? How were they treated to make them feel to do such a thing?
    Surely you wouldn't give just anybody an officer position, so I have to imagine ya'll had an argument.

Shenkt likes this.
  3. GM Lithium

Game Master

Hi @Hildeod - sorry to hear of this issue. Unfortunately, we cannot provide a response about your inquiry through here, but an agent will be with you as soon as they can to look into your issue.

Shenkt likes this.
  4. Shenkt

Does it really matter? The poster just wants to see a more secure method for securing guild assets everyone worked for.

Sometimes people take out their IRL frustrations on their gaming communities. I've seen some good people do the shittiest things because their IRL was in crisis.

Great Idea.