1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guild System - Buffs, Passives and Skills

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Andaro, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Andaro

Ambassador

A topic has arisen about the current guild skills, buffs, passives, etc, and how they may be a bit "dated" or "un-rewarding", and we would like to start a discussion on how you might improve on Guild Skills, ...how you might change them, or what additional skills you might like to see, etc.

Look forward to reading your comments.

2. 6footgeeks

im not sure about guild skills right now.

though they may look into making missions more rewarding. 1-4 hourly buffs to drop rates/XP rates depending on type of mission done would be great

3. Smilence

I think they should add renowned score +1,2,3,4

Reigne Irkalla likes this.
  4. S'Ly Kyti

5. Reigne Irkalla

Ambassador

For the love of all that is sugar and spice and everything nice, CUSTOM RANKS.

More missions. Better missions. Rebalance the $@%^# missions.

Buff Guild Passives. And, as mentioned above, our buffs should boost Renown Score.

Add the missing Lifeskill Passives. (hunting, cooking, processing, etc)

Add Lifeskill Mastery Passives.

More unlockable Storage Slots.

Set it so only the Guild Master can delete Mounts and Mount Equipment.

Set it so Officers can reset Quartermaster contracts. Let Protected Status Members be Quartermasters.

Lower Cooldown of "poppable" Guild Buffs, i.e. Call to Gather, Call of the Lord, Experienced Cry, etc.

INCREASE max Daily Pay to over 100 million silver, preferably to a max of 1 billion silver. At the same time, set it so only Node-Owning Guilds can give Payouts, and with that remove that the Guild must have 31 members to give Payouts. <--- That suggestion alone would remove the RMT that occurs with Payouts.

Remove Guild Welfare funds. If they aren't active enough to pay their members, that is on them. Their Guild Master and Officers need to do a better job managing funds (and if they can't, they should be in that position).

REMOVE that 10 Members are required to be online to collect Daily Pay that is over 1 million - this makes people who suddenly need that money after patch to have to wait.

FIX Guild History. We have to turn off Daylight Savings Time in order to view it.

ADD a tab that allows us to view EXACTLY how much a Guild Member has contributed to the Guild Funds.

REMOVE that anyone can take anything they want out of Guild Storage. This permission needs to be custom.

Add a text line telling the guild what tax bracket (percent) they have to pay on x date at x time.

Adjust Payout Cooldown to every 6.5 days, to give more of a payment window.

Feyti likes this.
  6. MMoNoob

allow officer or quater masters to throw up guild buffs should not be just guild master

Andaro likes this.
  7. MMoNoob

allow guild buff to affect family not just the character so if the buff is up on my lanh for 40 mins if i switch to my musa its still 40 mins

Andaro likes this.