1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Guilds are getting insanely rich from Sea monsters

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Pohjantikka, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Kharognar

I am a brainded person . Me grind me smash .

2. Andaro

Ambassador

Here's a scenario, provided by the sheets i have enclosed in a previous response.

Lets say a Brand New Guild, we'll call them GuildBob, recruited 40 sailors, and zero guild funds.+

GuildBob doesn't do node wars, and thusly has no tax income.

Each sailor spent 4 hours a day killing candidum.

Between rare drops and nedian averages, each sailor brought in 155mil an hour.

4 x 7 x 155 = 4,340,000,000 per sailor that week

4.34 bil x 40 sailors = 173,600,000,000

Every sailor gets a T10 Payout.

At the end of the first week, each sailor will receive 1,738,000,000

If every sailor, continues 155 mil an hour, for 4 hours a day, 7 days a week, for 20 weeks, then at the end of Week 20 (or 5 months), each sailor will receive 4,280,660,165.

If they continue the same amount (or path), indefinitely, they will never go beyond 4.28 bil each, a week.
    In order to go higher, they would have to increase their intake significantly.

?Can you stay that committed for 5 months straight?
    During that 4 hours, every day, of every week, for 5 months straight,.....how much content have those 40 sailors not participated in?

3. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

my preference as well, but still, i made a boat fairly easily just coz i was curious to have one. most of mats u can get by workers anyway. logs are not that hard, just might take some time. with kama bless and hedgehog its FAST.

Metalharpey likes this.
  4. Blusurfer

Typical shallow thought response. You can't replicate your in game activity to anyone else. If you've done 214 bill then gratz but that doesn't mean fuk all in real terms of the majority of people. Let's just say you have no job, ADD and insomnia. You also have a brain that can handle mindless hours of grinding. Do you think that represents the majority of the player base? I very much doubt it.

kaiida and Metalharpey like this.
  5. Pohjantikka

good points the text...
    but:
    You know that giving T10 to all will be same as giving T1 to all?
    The tier system works only if someone gets bigger or lower tier of bonus

Metalharpey likes this.
  6. Pohjantikka

UPS guild made
    over 200 Billion silver between
    Monday 13.8. and Friday 17.8. = about 5 days
    So that 122 Billion is easily full filled by them on every weak

7. Andaro

Ambassador

I realize this, but many don't even understand how the payout system works, so in order to make things simple, I used a format that is more congruent with the general masses understanding

Pohjantikka likes this.
  8. Andaro

Ambassador

of course, they have the people, and the time

What have they not done during that time ?

9. Bolta

10. Andaro

Ambassador

what I mean by this, is during that time, they're not leveling, gaining skill points, gaining CP, no gear progression, etc.

Its easy for people to say "they can just buy whatever", but how are they going to buy anything? It doesn't matter if you have a Trillion silver, if nothing is being listed on the market there's nothing for you to buy, so you have to go get it yourself.

This isn't the first time that a large guild has had enough dedicated members to play a content so well as to reap extreme benefits from it

The thing is, even if you nerfed the beasts,...decrease their nedians by 50% and increased their HP and AP by double, because of the way the payout system works, and how "dedicated teamwork" prevails, players would still be able to reach such marks. It may take them longer, but still reachable.

Ultimately, they will have to fix the several bugs and oversights in sailing, such as camera"lock" turn, animation cancel for ramming by using AutoSail T before Q.

A skilled sailor on a sailboat with 104% turn shouldn't be able to out maneuver an artisan sailor on a frigate with 137% turn @GM Jeste

Metalharpey likes this.
  11. Pohjantikka

But this is still stupid, that Sea monster hunters are earning more and easier money than hardcore guilds in PvP
    HC pvp guilds are like 61-62 lvls, about 550gs and pvp skills, so they have been doing lot of work for that. So they should also get rewarded for their hard work. (Actual list what hc pvper needs is very long and big) Also every war will always have chance to lose, with all the lost money into potions /buffs.
    Sea hunters doesnt really need that much of things to do... a Musket some hunting foods and a friend with sailing boat

12. Andaro

Ambassador

I also have Thoughts, about the Income that Node/Siege Guilds receive, and you can read about them here

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/where-do-node-taxes-come-from.280024/

13. Pohjantikka

14. Andaro

Ambassador

that is some good information, and the type of information I am looking for, if you would be so kind as to add that commentary to the topic above, I would appreciate it and would love to talk more with you about that, there
    (Don't want to mix topics)

15. Pohjantikka

You better hurry with the fix... because there is now ppl even selling Guild Payouts for real money and Pearl Gifts
    Now this is serious Pay to WIN!
    Gift a costume / tent to Guild and you will get 2-3 Billion silver payout instantly

16. WhySoSeeryus

Is there anyone using tag system for anything else but double weight on seamonster hunting?

17. Pohjantikka

#57 Pohjantikka, Aug 21, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  18. l2noob4ul

for a new guild, it takes 3-4 weeks to get decent ratios. sure it may take 20 weeks to hit a plateau, but u'll hit within a couple % of the plateau in 3-4 weeks.

week 1, 0.4 ratio
    week 2, 0.6 ratio
    week 3 0.69 ratio
    week 4 0.73

max ratio for a guild thats in the >50b tax bracket is 0.77 with only SMH and tax, excluding all external sources of silver (GMs, salvation army, nodes). this is if u farm teh same amount each week as a guild

tbh very surprsied we havent seen action yet. pearl item listings on market is almost non existent because of how stupid SMH is. why sell a costume for pennies when u can pay a guild for t10 payout?

19. lash6a

Lmao that payout, Nice Make funds from HACKS / Bugs ( trina ) or even hack on alt accounts , then say its seamonster hunting, you have to WORK for 18hours or 20hours a day + get lucky with ALL members for few weeks to make that Money, if you have no idea and just watch the payout and the guild funds then you need to educate yourself. The problem is with the hacks and bugs + ( Controller is totally retarded ) . if everyone is going Nuts on this, what about the people hacking in akaman and hysteria that make 10x the money here ? they are the ones breaking the market.

Note that : People in siege guilds and have a territory ( castle ) make waaaay more than this, check the streams. even helms get your 150m+ an hour (not GUILD funds) , rng is rng. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/410294336056721408/479559353033162752/lol.png

@GM Jeste

20. WhySoSeeryus