1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hair Styles, Beauty Shop, Dyes

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Nicci, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Nicci

I think it doesn't make any sense for hair styles specifically that one class can do their hair in one way and nobody else can. This limitation is seriously not fun and makes absolutely no sense. It's a hair style - we shouldn't even need to go through a character creation tool to have to change it. In real life we can touch and manipulate our hair at any time, it's not like moving your cheekbones around or something. That we are limited and that we have to pay extra real money to do such a simple basic daily life thing does not sit well with me at all. There are a few times where I think that your monetization business model is simply too greedy. The beauty shop is definitely one of them.

There is another area that I think the model is okay in concept, but the way BDO works makes it very much unfair and unrealistic. With dyes, skin color, hair color... anything having to do with color customization, it is truly a nightmare trying to get the look you want. I mean no offense, but the functionality of one-time payments for beauty "changes" is useless. We need to see how we look in-game first, and often 5, 10, 20 times before we can actually "know" what type of dye it is we need for each of the slots. When you stack this problem with the system of dye "boxes" being more RNG..... way too far, guys. Way too far.

2. Gingen

Gingen Guildmarm Sorceress 59 NA

I just want more hair styles on sorc. She's lackin, yo!

3. Corrus

The guys really need more hair styles. The hair for male classes are either weirdo, woman, old man, or k-pop.

4. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 63

I want there to be more hair styles and longer lengths allowed on some hair styles. There's a few where I like the bangs but the length doesn't get long enough.

Also, I want all the cash shop hair styles where you can only have it if you're wearing a specific hat or hair clip to be real hair styles you can pick from. Maybe make it unlock once you buy the cash item it's from if PA/Kakao wants to be greedy but at least make it an option.