1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Half the classes are dumpster tier

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Jensen, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Jensen

Nice rework btw
    Good job bois

Tamer was already the most useless class in the game, now its even worse somehow. My guild legit has only 1 tamer, and every time i see one in nw or wpvp i just think to myself, what a poor soul.

War/valk are now melee classes with no engage, no ccs, and no sa. Guess they can just press q and die 2 seconds after when the block breaks.

Maewhas only reason to live atm is to trigger stun traps in nw, thats it, nothing else.

Mystics went from flavor of the month to flavor of shlt. I mean theyre not all trash, but still garbage compared to the top classes.

Thranduil, Life2v, AZzalor and 2 others like this.
  2. Blitzball

All classes have been designed with SA and old CC mechanic.

Best exemple is Mystic and Lahn. Mystic was designed to be a Tank class with alot of CC and super-armors but with less damage than Striker. Now , she can't engage anymore without being CCed , she can't tank anymore cuz unprotected heal and no SA ( = no damage reduction )

Lahn has been designed with SA. Best example is this skill : https://bdocodex.com/us/skill/3274/
    This skill is slow AF but it has SA before. Now , the SA has gone and the stiffness proc only on the first hit. This is absolutly garbage outside 1v1 against a target on the ground.( there are more usefull skill to combo , tho. )

The next class ( Male Ranger ? ) will be OP , i'm 100% sure of this because this class will be designed AFTER the CC/SA patch. :D

Life2v and T800 like this.
  3. Caldra

Just reroll witch/Wizard it’s the only class that even matters in endgame pvp siege content. If you play any class other than that you are irrelevant. You won’t even be able to apply to top end guilds unless you are witch/wiz. It’s been using this way for over a year with no fix in sight.

4. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

yes, everyone reroll witchzards please. grass is green and beautiful on this side! :D

Mido, Oaklay and Meowingtons like this.
  5. Columba

More tamer whining, lol.

Oaklay likes this.
  6. Dremlock

it's fun. every week is russian roulette of who will be overpowered. I wonder if next week it will be tamer???

spoiler: i won't be tamer

7. Rayin

Every week? are you implying that they rework skills, let alone classes, every week?
    Oh Dremlock, oh Dremlock (Yeah, that joke gave me a 'gasm), u silly RP'er butcherer :v

8. Jensen

which week was the week that witchards were not god tier ?

Nox Demon likes this.
  9. Xenon

The ones that Djules talked about!

Mystics are still a menance in small scale, too, so Idk what you kids are talking about.

10. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

tamer weak btw, me ww + space then q into a group of people btw

mystic weak btw, ult 1 shot people btw

warrior weak btw, me throw black blobs at people all day, ook ook

valk weak btw, me vacuum and ult, 50 people dies, OOK OOK

Oaklay likes this.
  11. Dremlock

what about ranger

GamePois0n likes this.
  12. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

class is definitely too weak atm, 100% getting buffed soon

Oaklay likes this.
  13. Kusaragii

That one month Witch/Wiz were 'broken'. It was the best time in RBF, NodeWars, etc.

Shakur, ViktoryiaV, Mesuka and 3 others like this.
  14. woots

Yep, that's the issue with PA, they dont "redesign", they thought a class at a moment, then applied their "balance"( irony inside ), so the class doesnt work like intended anymore. ( yeah that doesnt mean ppl cant "deal with it", but still )

its like striker & mystic that came after all the awakening weapon, their main hand kit had a lot of protection, while others class, well.. ,nope.

Thoses guys are bad, very bad for thoses things because they dont seem to really want to spend time to make a game, i more than feel that they think FIRST about $ / productivity, so necessary they cant do a decent job.

#14 woots, Jul 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
    Oaklay likes this.
  15. Rayin

Because that's the only thing that Warrior can pretty much do in medium-large scalle beside waiting for its Ulti to charge and shoot it in air attack or after another black blob.
    For me it can be nerfed 'till the point it become useless, i welcome it, give us mobility with no collision along with a small i-frame and we're good, you can take that OP Piercing Spear any day of the week, even yesterday.

In the meantime while War can spam black blobs from China to America to stiff a target, a random Ranger can shoot one Blasting Gust from Pluto to KD you in your bamboo house when you were eating your bowl of white rice and finish you off from there with WOTW or get on Mars with shotgun to be more accurate.

v.klishev and AZzalor like this.
  16. RoakOriginal

*Month
    They take their time with any changes... They are only fast when ****ing things up...

17. Meowingtons

Fast? :D
    *cough* wiz/witch dmg broken for 2 months *cough*

18. Wildcard

RP class

19. Jensen

ultimate does dmg so class is fine btw, ok

im sorry that you couldnt farm at the speed of light any more, meanwhile valks been like this since release
    also rbf lul
    also witch wiz were still god tier in nw since they still had pa, they still had buffs and they still had heals, they just did less dmg

20. Rayin

He's Valk, re-read his post knowing that.