1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halloween for shai?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Spinewire, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Spinewire

Considering that Shai get left out of 80% of most of the traditional costumes I was super excited as a Shai main to get into the spirit this year.

Kind of expected that since the character is moddled after a kid, it may have at least 1 thing for an event like this. Do they stagger stuff during the timeframe for halloween? Does anyone know if Korea has Shai Halloween outfits?

I know a lot of my guildies want to play shai and love their shai alts, but stated they stopped playing them because they basically are neglected in almost every way. They warned me about playing one after I sunk a lot of money into the character. I found out later we also get shafted in pvp and it is sad that we cant be more viable in other aspects of the game, or included more in events like this.

Do they stagger these things or is it really that some classes do not get anything for events like this?

Faunah and Lillesofie like this.
  2. jacqueline.reyes89

I was also really excited to get into the spirit since this is my first Halloween on BDO, and am a Shai main. It would be great if it's released later, but I'm not sure if it will. :(

3. Soulstealer

Guardian is in the same boat.

jacqueline.reyes89 likes this.
  4. Lillesofie

I want Halloween outfit for my Shai too so this really sucks.

5. Myntiix

Well complain to Pearl abyss.
    they have to make the costumes for Shai / Guardian.

6. Unranked

Unranked Unranked Striker 64 EU

last year shais got included in the halloween outfit swap, giving them berserker tantu. I dont see that box this year sadly for you little shai.