1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halloween outfift

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Jey, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Avaroxy

I actually spit out my coffee. Thanks for the laugh :D

2. Ben Phoenix

I hope not on your keyboard... :P

3. Avaroxy

Thankfully back into the cup ;D

Solitaire and Ben Phoenix like this.
  4. MarsKiller

MarsKiller Ranger 62 EU

Why should i wait? If they let me wait for no good reason. Then give me a reason why i shoudn't spend my money on a different product from a other company and wait until they feel it's time to sell their stuff.

To me it seems PA/Kakoe don't want my money at all the way they implement their product/services on the pearls shop. By letting me wait for no reason they give space for other companys to deliver products that might intresst me more than theirs. And because i haven't spend the money it means i have enough money to spend right away. Every penny that is spend on a other company is a penny PA/Kakoe can't earn.

Solitaire, Shaiba, JM and 2 others like this.
  5. Ben Phoenix

PA knows that people aren't willing to wait of course, they see other players around with Halloween outfits and clearly want to get one too before Halloween time is gone. This company counts on that. I find the whole loot-boxes thing despicable to be honest. There are other ways to make money, I wish PA was different and more honest.

Solitaire and MoonDance17 like this.
  6. kakodaimonos

And in the end you don't even know if they really come back next year. Might be a one time only thing.

Solitaire and Ben Phoenix like this.
  7. Avaroxy

It's basically the same crap like the summer box. I remember people complaining that they wanted an outfit solo, Coco, was it? Instead it came in an overpriced box with 3 bikinis. Same old here. They won't put the outfit box solo. They trust people to give in and spend. The fact that they also threw the 2 limited pets from Archer and Shai release in the mix is just another carrot on the stick for marketing purposes.

JM, MoonDance17 and Ben Phoenix like this.
  8. LightningFFXIII-4

SSKuno.jpg
    Oh Trust me, ppl will give in and spend.

T800 likes this.
  9. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

Same but I'm also not spending money on the game while I'm forced to use a console UI on PC as well as taking issue with their scummy loot boxes.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  10. LightningFFXIII-4

Halloween outfit = 7040 Pearls (if you used the 3 discount coupons for the first 3 lootboxes) + 45 mil for Black Spirit Claw + 1500 Pearls for Tailoring Coupon + 2 mil for the Costume your going to melt to get the crystal.

11. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

I wouldn't be surprised if they add the costumes without a bundle/pack next week. The same happened last year with the pets.
    Week1 60€ 6 pet bundle
    Week2 pets sold individually.

Can you please post the ranger with the garzar costume!? Want to investigate how it looks (please max rangers chest before screenshotting, for educational purpose)

12. Tabri

Tabri Paingiver Witch 62 NA

Maybe later they will make all outfits available to all classes(well that wouldn't be obscene). Maybe this is a pre cursor to make money before they do this? I just know Im not buying loot boxes to get the Sylvia outfit for my witch, not happening. I would actually like some of the male armour for my witch, especially the wizard robes.

13. Dulces

And, in the end, you don't know if they *won't* come back.

Remember Shudad?

We all know there isn't anything actually worth spending your money on, MMO wise. :o

14. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

Sadly the hair has huge clipping issues on waifu :( Its clipping through the metal plates, i which for the next time you add a PREVIEW for OUR charactermodel for Package/Box items. I contacted the support about this and hope i can get another costume, maybe Stella or Ram Horn Witch for my Witch.

[​IMG]

15. Ben Phoenix

Your waifu is gonna ask you for a divorce for sure.

16. MADE

Your waifu looks hot

17. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

she is but not in the ranger costume <_< she so fat :(

18. Memojie

Memojie Memojie Ninja 63 NA

I think that was their intention. Since Halloween you can dress up as anything so they decided to reverse the costumes for each class. Not really smart tbh.

19. LightningFFXIII-4

Kuno outfit was worth it. Plus i got 3 pets which i used to T4 a T3 Pet.

Fateneko likes this.
  20. Kema

Hrm I'm not sure... I think the Shai outfit is the best of them all.... Mainly because all the other outfits aren't nearly as ridiculous as hers.