1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Under Investigation Halloween Pet doesn't do what it says

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Carstell, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Carstell

Hi,

I recently purchased 2 of the 'Helter-Skelter Ceros' pets. In their description, it states that the pet has two functions, and thus being the reason that I purchased them. As you can see from the pet information, it states that it has Evil/Enemy Adventurer Detection AND gatherable resource detection range of 48 (every 5 sec.).

I have tested the pet (Chopping wood, mining, etc.,) and it in fact does not have the gatherable resource perk.

I was wondering if this was a bug, because I am pretty disappointed. I was looking forward to having a pet that can fill two roles, since I only have 4 pets and can't invest a lot into this game.

Thank you,

P.S. - All of the Halloween pets have pretty inconsistent text descriptions, and I can see how this can be confusing and misleading to a lot of players. ceros.png

2. GM Axion

Game Master

Hi @Carstell ,

I'm sincerely sorry about this inconvenience you met. We are currently investigating about it but I've got no more information at this moment for you. :/

Once something has been found and decided, I'll tell you. Thank you very much for your patience and your understanding.

Have a wonderful day.

Kind regards,
    GM Axion

3. Carstell

Ok thanks. I was looking forward to having the pets help me detect some stuff for gathering hard/sharps during the event :I

4. Carstell

Is there any update on anything that can be done?

5. Andaro

It was probably a cash-shop typo or mistranslation.
    The cerebrus (I own a couple) are the same as dogs, Hostile Detection with Durability loss reduction.

The cats are the resource seekers

6. Vanadiel

The ones from last years halloween only have evil/enemy detection.
    I am assuming the ones from this year are the same as last year.

7. Andaro

they are indeed

8. Vanadiel

Well, so far for the "only available until xx".
    Must be another "translation error".