1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halp

Discussion in 'Musa' started by Rednoft, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Rednoft

Hallo,

I recently rerolled from wiz to musa and I encountered something I have never seen before.

Enchanting to Tri with 36 fails from 28-75 failstacks x2.

I lost over 500mill on two items getting to TRI, lost about 100 concentrated stones and I gave 60 artisans I saved over the time. I also used over 200 memory fragments. Now I got all weapons PRI and none of the above. Again, thats trying to get TRI not TET.

I failed to TRI my weapons over 15 times at 45-47% chance.

I basicly lost it.

I did encounter fails like this before but at this number? Nope, never, impossible a human might say.

The question is - where can I grind? A 58 musa (rerolled from 61 wiz) veteran player with about 205 ap.

And please refer to the question and pozitive vibes for once :O.

Thanksio,
    Regards from Slovenia
    PS: lulw tho that FS
    PPS: no sausans , i hate those ****ers

2. Carahil

Carahil Warrior 5 EU

pollys, gahaz, cadry, pila ku, but i would do gathering to get money if i had ur ap

3. Rednoft

I do lifeskill alot, since im playing for a week or two since my break, im trying to catch up and see whats goodie goodie...

You think I can do polly with that AP? As wiz I grinded there with 220 awap and I 1 shot mobs, Pila ku might not be good as of yet.

I will try polly and gahaz. thanks
    @Carahil

4. Rednoft

#Update

I managed to get TRI than I one tapped TET on my dande... My kutum is TRI now and offin still on duo...

I grind at pollys becouse I like the peace while grinding for that daily hour or soo. You dont get loads of cash - I get like 45mill per hour ISH/cca I think thats ok tho.
    I do alchemy, gathering and cooking combined with farming alot.

Btw whats the ap considered softcap or somewhere there? is it really 261? Cos I have no ****in clue how im gonna get there(and im a veteran player(since start with breaks))

5. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

It totally depends who you ask and how you play. Softcap is something more personal and generally describes a point at which it is very difficult to progress further.
    As someone who plays casual, that softcap might be tri or tet bossgear with duo or tri yellow accessories, for some hardcore players, that might be full tet with some pens and tet accessories.

Thanks to the bartali and denve books, you get some extra stats and with a few caphra levels, getting 261ap is not that difficult if you spend a few hours/day in bdo.

For the elite pvp, most will probably say that 269ap is the minimum you should have (ap build).

But don't worry too much about it if except you want to be part of that 1% elite pvp guilds.

6. Rednoft

Bartali and denve books? What are those? Sorry I've been playing for 2 weeks now from a 6 months break

7. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

Those are books that have little quests in them giving you family wide extra stats.
    Here you can check out how to do them: https://www.blackdesertfoundry.com/adventure-log/

8. Rügenwalder Pommersche

it really depends - 261 is fairly easy to achieve -> tet weapons/tri acc and u need to do all bartali books and deve (they give free ap) and rest u caphra a bit, c2

old softcap ap was 253 but now with the new mechanics u hit 261 with a cost of like ~1b

i personally dont know what to consider softcap since i still progress noticeable fast (if i do grind / make money) and im only missing vells/tet ears before i would need to go pens so i guess i, personally would say full tet is softcap for me

#8 Rügenwalder Pommersche, Dec 2, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
  9. Rednoft

Thanks for the link @AZzalor

Yeah but hitting TETs from a casual player might be quite difficult tho...Are we talking 261 nouver or kutum?

10. Rügenwalder Pommersche

261 nouver, even as a casual its fairly easy to hit, just takes some time and dedication to keep going
    we have so many catchup mechanics and better low end grindspots to progress faster

the thing also is, nobody expects u to hit a certain goal in xy weeks since in the end its rng u might onetap ur other tet weapons as well and be softcap ap really fast but then struggle with dp and still no be able to utilize that ap since ur dp might still be to low

in the end its a long term progression game, dont stress yourself u will hit 261 fairly fast and be able to enjoy most of the game with that