1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hands of Gold Returns

Discussion in 'Events' started by CM Yukimura, May 8, 2019.

1. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

[​IMG]

Collect [Event] Golden Troupe Coins and exchange them for precious items!
    • Period: May 8 (after maintenance) - June 5 (before maintenance)

Event Items
    upload_2019-5-8_11-0-46.png

How to obtain [Event] Golden Troupe Coin (in detail)
    goldcoins_en.JPG

upload_2019-5-8_11-1-18.png

※ Tapu appears in Velia, Heidel, Calpheon City, Altinova, Valencia, Grána.

※ For the gathering-type quests, 1 out of 3 random gathering quest will be offered.

※ The combat, gathering, or Red Battlefield event quests can be completed once per day respectively.

Items Exchangeable with [Event] Golden Troupe Coin
    upload_2019-5-8_11-2-22.png

Event Notice

• Tapu will be available for one more week after the event ends (until June 12 before maintenance) so you can continue to exchange your [Event] Golden Troupe Coins with Tapu!

• Both [Event] Golden Imp Coin and [Event] Golden Troupe Coin can be sold to NPC vendors.

• Reward items given out through events can be bound or not depending on the items. Thus, some items cannot be Moved nor Restored.
      • Please check the description of the item to confirm if it's Bound or not.
    • Event period and specs. may change with future notice.

2. patagarucha

shakatu luxury box, the one which gift 25 memory or hard/sharp? :)
    going for adv+50 and 30 memory

cyrenia likes this.
  3. Akavir

Is there a possibilty to trade in coins from last year?

4. Gharlane

Gharlane Witch EU

The event details mention we get 2 coins for playing 1 hour but as far as I can tell I only got 1 coin.

5. CM Servantes

Community Manager

It's just 1 coin. I have fixed that information from the event pages. Apologies!

6. Xenara

Are % chances going to changed on Shakatu boxes one day or will it always be just a disappointment with those 25 Fragments? And why are there only 3 Hards or Shards an option to get and not like 10-20?
    Same goes for Old High AP Spots, is there a trash loot change coming one day to spread people a little more than just Hystria, Aakman and Mirumok?

7. Crits Happen

I have 43 [Event] Golden Troupe Coins and 9 [Event] Golden Imp Coins. I've already used 10 Golden once for 20 Cron Stones but the vendor won't accept the other type. Why is that? What am I supposed to do with them?

8. Gharlane

Gharlane Witch EU

The golden imp coins are used to complete one of the dailies the npc offers.

9. Crits Happen

Yeah, sorry about that. I've turned in 10 golden imp's for 1 troupe coin. I've turned in 2 sets of 10 troupe coins so far for 20 Cron stones x2. However i have 30 golden troupe coins from last year. The NPC's won't take them. Am I supposed to just vendor them for silver? That seems like a rip off to be honest. I've been saving them for the event.

#9 Crits Happen, May 15, 2019
    Last edited: May 15, 2019
  10. Pirsig

Submit a ticket. I had 20 leftover and they were exchanged for 20 of the current working coins within a very short time by staff.

11. Crits Happen

That's nice too hear. I submitted a ticket, we'll see if they're feeling helpful today I guess.

12. Jayte

How come I cannot turn-in my Golden Troupe Coins to Tapu and complete quests?
    Are the area/city specific?
    IE: If I'm getting the coins from Naga's in Valencia do I need to turn-in to Tapu in Valencia city?

13. Alterist

Senior Volunteer Moderator

You can turn them in everywhere. Is the option to turn them in missing? Might need to click on the arrows to get to the second page of options.

14. Jayte

I can accept the quest, and it's showing up within my quest log, but it's greyed out and cannot be completed. I have over 60 coins in my inventory

15. Alterist

Senior Volunteer Moderator

Can you take screenshots? Already tried to relog / restart the game? Enough inventory space? Though you may have to create a thread in the bug section.

16. Gharlane

Gharlane Witch EU

Make sure you are not confusing Imp coins and Troupe coins.
    Imp coins are used to complete the quest while troupe coins are used to trade for items.
    If you have any troupe coins in your inventory then the option to turn in imp coins will probably be on the 2nd page of interaction options.

17. iller

Yeah? And where do we get MORE of those Imp coins without RNG getting in the way??
    I was power Clearing solider's Grave last night with the MAX AP for it for an hour and only got ONE F****NG COIN to drop. Which makes literally no sense because his other 2 quests are just bring 10 rough stone, or walk into R.B. and stay there the last ten minutes without Crashing (Yes, this IS difficult for those of us with only DDR2 RAM but it is "easy" in theory for normies)

I already did the math... at that rate, the Imp coins are 10,000x more labor intensive than the other 2 quests combined.

18. Janus

now that Tapu is gone, there is no possibility to turn in coins anymore? got to wait till next year?