1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone :) - NPC Lover meeting this weekend

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Jannanomana, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

[​IMG]

To Celebrate Valentine's Day it would be nice if all the Lovers on EU (With the Pink title) can come together for a screenshot this weekend :) Let me know if you are one of the Legendary Lovers too.

2. Aurasormr

Screw V-day, its a cashgrab day! Dont need a special day to tell ypur loved ones how you geel about them or make something special with em- like going to a fancy diner or something.

3. Arvalo

Arvalo Galavant Lahn 62 NA

True, no you don’t. But, if you do love your significant other it doesn’t hurt anything to take this extra day and show them that they’re special to you.

anyways good idea Janna.

#3 Arvalo, Feb 14, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
  4. Blitzball

How to get this title ? :)

5. warriors

Yep <3

6. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

beeing top 1 in EU amity leaderboard with the npc. Only 1 Person in Complete EU can have the title. -> The title has much more value then the RBF or "Angle" or "Siege" titles, since only 1 person can have this title out of a few million people on EU.

Spoiler:
    You need minimum half a million amity with an npc to even have a chance... takes tons of energy and Amity games and Waveing. (i dont reveal my amity, but i have a 7 digit number of amity #.###.###)

#6 Jannanomana, Feb 14, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
  7. seanas

oh man, that's so not true. source - me, I have six Lover titles, and the Flirt title from having five simultaneously.

Starting point is 100k for having a chance. My lowest was 115k amity, my highest so far is 400k amity (but I gave up on Elina Leight). No waving is needed - just gift the NPC their favourite gift, and you're good to go. It's approximately 10 amity for 1 energy using gifts; each gift costs 5 energy.

[edit] Just to be clear: it is true that only 1 person on EU (and one on NA) can have a Lover title at any one time. I'm just disputing the amity cost :)

8. Deyric

You don't have to spend money to show someone you love them on Valentines day you know? Sure it spurs spending, but it isn't forced.

9. Aurasormr

Well ofc its not forced- but take a look outside - some behave like its THE special day

10. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

Anime girl...JohnCena in the middle.Didnt know he is an anime avatar.

11. Deyric

The? No. Most would consider their first meeting, weddings, etc? It is just an extra day to celebrate 'How you want.' And you can do it more than just this day too. You are reading waaay to much into why people are acting like they are.

12. Ben Phoenix

It's a day that can remind you to pay some extra attention to your partner or even kids and friends. Some people bake a cake, some people buy flowers, some people buy chocolate, some people go out for dinner. I think it's good to have a day like this in our every day busy life cause we often forget to do something special for the ones we love and care about. Valentine's day doesn't hurt =)

#12 Ben Phoenix, Feb 16, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2020