1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hard to aim skills in pvp?

Discussion in 'Musa' started by OneDankind, Jun 3, 2017.

1. OneDankind

Am I just bad or is it really hard to hit skills?

My buddy plays a Striker and it seems like all his skills have rather large hit boxes. With Musa if I'm off by even a little bit I just dash past my opponent leaving myself open.

I have to admit I am a newbie at this game. But I have a lot of experience with the genre and fast paced games that require hand-eye co-ordination.

Also when I knock people down sometimes I dash at their downed body only to have it teleport 10 feet away and I miss everything because now they're getting up.(lag? maybe. My connection is good and I am on and SSD if that matters)

EDIT : I've solved the issue. That's just how Musa pre-awakening are and some desync.

#1 OneDankind, Jun 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
  2. You will realise later on that you won't be able to hit much, I recommend using accuracy gems/offhand/accessories

3. OneDankind

Wasn't an accuracy issue. Just that the skills like carver have a relatively small hit box. This was in contrast to my friend on a striker who could punch, stun, knockdown from 20 feet away and a relatively wide cone of attack. When I feel like I have a 3 feet range and narrow hit box.

4. SinisterSaints

SinisterSaints Musa 61 EU

Pre-awakened musa has pretty chrurigical aim on the skills, most of the skills have very narrow hitboxes, Dragon bite, blind thurst, being good examples, i take for grnated you're still unawakened, since you spoke of carver. With that said, in awakening we get alot of AoE and bigger hitboxes, BUT it is true that other classes have a lot bigger hitboxes, and what we tend to call "BS hitboxes".

OneDankind likes this.
  5. OneDankind

Yeah that's exactly the issue I was having. I'm almost 56 about 40% to go excited to get the new weapon.

6. OneDankind

Got Awakening weapon now. Aiming isn't a problem anymore. <3

7. TristanZavier

yep, gotta love dragon bite wildly missing the target at times. When that happens, I find myself wondering how dumb I looked on the other players screen.

8. OneDankind

Yeah and considering how frequently I used dragon bite also for the bleed I added on to it. It drives me crazy that it auto uses the 100%. Probably my fault getting tunnel visioned trying to hit people but oh well...lol.

TristanZavier likes this.