1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardly playing this game anymore

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Zaolee, Apr 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zaolee

"we" means few fanboys. Enjoy your broken pvp.

2. Zaolee

Haha "suck". Wow youre so pro outgearing someone. TEH SKILLZ.

You're biggest noob.

3. Zaolee

Not only me. I allready said I hardly see anyone in guilds. Gvg is ****ing broken and dead.

Pvp is 100% gear 0% skill.

Enjoy your broken game whitknight cuck.

4. Mistermoff

We means normal people, if I don’t like a game I play something else.
    Only the village idiot hangs around in a game they hate.

5. SinisterSaints

SinisterSaints Musa 61 EU

How about you actually play the game and get some gear :D

Btw, you won't be missed. Bye felicia

Columba likes this.
  6. RipVonBongle

*sigh* I know replying is just playing into your endless pot stirring, but let me enlighten you anyway. First off, just because I'm tired of seeing you post threads bitching about the same thing over and over again doesn't make me a "fanboy." BDO is far from perfect. In fact, I agree that pvp is too reliant on gear and it is next to impossible to catch up to some of the better/best geared players especially with such a heavy RNG element. But I'm not trying to compete with these people as that would be pointless. Instead, I'm going to play the game at my own pace and enjoy the ride. What is the point of playing a video game if you despise it? Would you not just quit playing like a normal person? Your posts make it seem like you have moved on to a different game yet you continue to create inane threads like this. Why?

7. Arreyanne

Arreyanne Lahn 59 NA

Hopefully NEVER

8. Columba

If that makes you feel better about yourself, then fine, lol.

9. ambyentlight

I just leave game open afk fishing whilst playing other games.

10. Ravare

11. Desado

Desado Wizard 62 NA

Enjoy your broken sentences.

eitheldin and Columba like this.
  12. HamyBrix

Nope

#32 HamyBrix, Apr 2, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  13. Zaolee

That's what I've been doing couple months. I have no fun 1-shotting mobs to farm cash. Gathering is even more boring.

Why play this game when FarCry5 is out and so many more new releases. It amazes me that 1 crappy tent costs same amount as FC5 which is actually better game.

Also bdo takes 0 skill as it's 100% gear. Play MK X or Street Fighter V if you actually want to learn what action based SKILL means.

14. HamyBrix

;) and why you are not playing Far Cry 5 than? being around here and hate hate hate is better ?

15. Andaro

Ambassador

wasted time...playing a game....

7797710-1x1-940x940.jpg

Columba and Stillwaters like this.
  16. Stillwaters

Lol wizard and trust me I'm numero uno target at all times so I have to work twice as hard to stay alive and get any kills or in my case mostly assists especially as a casual with little PvP practice

17. Netreiam

At least you have the option to stay back line and cast or focus on support and provide CC cover or meaningful heals :(

I'm either running half TET half TRI as a valk and I die nearly instantly as soon as I commit anywhere near the front line and don't even manage to do 15% of people's HP sometimes. I find the best way to get points is to stay back line and only engage when someone who went in solo like rambo got CCed around a huge pack of my allies and just hope for last hit. However that obviously doesn't help out the match since they were guaranteed dead anyway.

Stillwaters likes this.
  18. Stillwaters

If I was smart and technical in my gameplay perhaps lmao I usually go Rambo until I get my ass wooped a few times then I try different techniques lol

19. Zaolee

Because replies.

Btw this game could be awesome if devs were competent. They have mechanism, world and graphs. Gameplay is just idiotic especially pvp. It's just sad that they throw great potential to garbage.

20. HamyBrix

Absolute legit that this is your opinion. I like PVP in BDO. You need to work hard to get in the sweet spot and that is motivating as hell for a hell of a lot player like me. Absolutely understandable that you think different.
    I am Node Offi in a guild that will start doing Node Wars. It is great to work together, set up groups and for the most working to get the gear to compete. It is insane how deep you can dive into the game with a working guild where everybody loves the game.

It is like being in game heaven because of bdo and 50% cause of the people in my guild.

Wished that a lot of players could experience the social aspect of BDO. I am a fan and to be fair if there were 2-3 MMOS out there that nearly get the quality of BDO and nothing happens like you wish, than we do have an issue.

In the end BDO is the only MMO in this style and that is unipue and I hope it will remains in its core as it is.

Aja_Targaryen Mystic 61

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.