1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Haunted] Casual PVE/Lifeskill Guild | NOW RECRUITING

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Astraiya, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Astraiya

[​IMG]
    [Haunted]
    A medium sized semi-casual guild with an active member base, focusing on PvX and Sailing. Now Recruiting!

About us:
    We are [Haunted], an International English speaking Guild with members from all parts of Europe. Whatever you want to focus on, lifeskilling, PvE or PvP, - [Haunted] is the place to you. Our members vary from Black Desert veterans to casual players.
    [IMPORTANT]
    Own a Boat? Come sailing! Don't have a boat? Use the Guild Galley!
    We are looking for sailors to join us on sea monster hunts as this is our main source of income, so sailors are in high demand! The more sailors in the guild, the more guild funds we will have to offer those who put in the effort at guild payout. Sailing isn't for everyone, we understand, but it's a lot more fun in a group! (We also have a few sneaky techniques worth checking out!)
    Although we do not focus on PVP, we will defend ourselves and contest spots when necessary. Friendly duels are not out of the question and several members enjoy duelling in the battle arena.

You can expect:

• Mutual help with grinding, questing and scrolls.​
      • Weekly Guild Boss! Make sure to come to this for top loot!​
      • A full allocation of guild quests. Just ask if you want an officer to pop one!​
      • Regular ocean trips and sea monster hunts, with our crew of avid sailors.​
      • A friendly and thriving community.​
      • An active and easy to navigate Discord with many helpful tools and links. Make sure to join this ~ we post any and all announcements there!​
    [​IMG]

Requirements!
    • Must be at least level 56!
    • Be Active! Join in with Guild Quest, Bosses and Sea Hunts!
    • English speaking and friendly!
    • Join our Discord channel! Make sure to use your family name.
    • Our home is currently Serendia 6 but don't feel forced to stick to one, however most quests will be popped here!
    Sounds good? Please message the following family names:
    'Fatty_Tuna' or 'Suola' IN GAME!

(We may not see any requests other than in game whispers.)

[​IMG]

#1 Astraiya, Jan 29, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  2. Astraiya

Bump ~ we're looking for much more active members at the moment! Please whisper me in game if you wish to join ^_^ If you can't get in contact with either one of us (Suola is away currently) then either message me here or leave a message on our guild information page and I'll do my best to get in contact!

3. Ronark

Deleted-

#3 Ronark, Apr 5, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  4. Astraiya

Haunted is still looking for friendly people to join :D

5. Astraiya

We're still looking for more members :) Feel free to whisper us in game or send me a message here <3

6. Astraiya

Still looking for active members. Sailors in high demand! People who are keen on coming to guild bosses are also very in demand :D We want to kill that griffon >:3

7. Shupi

Shupi Witch 62 EU

Hey, I'm a lvl 61 Witch... I love lifeskilling, grinding, boobs and sailing ofc. I'm really active but I show signs of autism sometimes. Looking for another fun guild because the guild I'm in is dying.

8. TheBroedaas

can i join i have a boat and im looking for a guild level 57 atm still learning

9. Kitzi

Kitzi Shai 61 EU

We are still looking for more members. We have plenty of muskan scrolls waiting ;):O

10. Kitzi

Kitzi Shai 61 EU

Looking for more sailors to our lovely guild!