1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have people seen pet exchange rates?!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Pavo, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Pavo

Considering how hard it is to get a Tier 4, the fact there is no mechanic to swap out the skills is B.S.

Who really would exchange a t3 + t4 to get a t4 @100% wtf?! also exchanging t4+t4 to get a t4?!

I really think this needs to be looked.

2. Pavo

FYI

T2 + T3 / T3 + T3 = T 4 @ 30 %

That means this combination has a 70% chance to net you a T3, thus wasting 1 pet, that you already exchanged 2 pets, so the total loss is 3 pets here.

Yet no mechanic to swap out skills. I'm not complaining about pets costing money, that ship has sailed. Those chances, though are pretty bad for an item that costs a decent amount of money.

Yet people really have no opinion about this?!

3. ChoeChoeTrain

Wtf are you on about? No one is going to breed a t3 with a t4 or a t4 with a t4. And where the hell are you pulling these numbers from 30%?

4. AiyanaXO

Yeah seriously!!!

This is Ka$Kao we talking about here. Its more like 20-25%.

crosspath likes this.
  5. ChoeChoeTrain

Not even. I'd give it 10% to get a t4.

AiyanaXO and crosspath like this.
  6. Pavo

I don't want the thread to get deleted/ locked.

If you honestly don't know where this is coming from, maybe go visit the Reddit site.

Those numbers are real.
    Comprehension is calling..... did you misread or somehow misunderstand what I typed?

7. Celensra

I would really like the ability to exchange a fully leveled tier four pet's skills. Even if it's at the cost of one or all of its levels, I feel that's far better than having a lot of Karma bonuses...which are worthless for most and absolutely so for me.I will never attempt getting another set of pets to get the skills I want anyway so it'd really just make the game a bit better, I think.

Vix and Andaro like this.
  8. AtmaDarkwolf

As far as 'nobody' = > I may exchange one or two of my ... useless.. t4's with a T3 with the hopes of swapping out thier useless skills.

Example is a dog with gathering, processing, and cooking xp. Or my cat with karma recovery, and combat xp.

Since I have other T4's that do the job of the above better than they could, BUT if the dog got karma/combat xp or the cat got gathering +1, etc, they would be better/best for what they are.

So yes, SOME people would risk it, and it would be a loss probably, but since they are not really being used as is, why not? (other than the stupid cost to add more pets)

Now this i can get behind, even if they put it into the cash shop for the price of said pet (IE 800-1100 pearls) per pet, swap out a skill. (I'd much prefer to have chance to 'tailor' skills, and I'd even be 'ok' with the way pets work from T2-T3-IE: never downgrade, - Let us exchange a T4 and not risk LOSING the t4)

Shimnao likes this.
  9. crosspath

I have failed 4 out of 4 my T4 tries.

For me is a 0%.

10. Pavo

Makes sense with the way percentages work. With a 70% chance to fail, that is pretty overwhelming. That's over 2/3rd's.

For me, there should be a way to swap out skills, not at the cost of pearls, in game. As much money as it can/ does cost to make a tier 4, getting a dog with all life skills is B.S.

I figure we can't win the pet's are p2w argument, but to get shitty skills and not be able to swap them out is B.S.

I'm just surprised more people don't care about this.

Vix likes this.
  11. AtmaDarkwolf

of my t4's, some took a TON of T3+T3 mixes to finally go.

Others went pretty quick.

Most(if not all) of my T4's were T3+T2 combos. (Not one T4 I have was 100% lv 10, all the current T4's I have were 70% T2+T3 combos, lv 1, or 30% T3+T3, lv 1.

I only ever trained T1's to lv 10 for the 'choice' of skills.

12. CronoLuminare.tv

@Pavo The real issue is this ship sailed a long time ago when people were spending money for pets in the first place and the whole exchange for higher tier (not flaming you) its just an old boat that is going nowhere and everyone has comes to terms with it. no one likes it, but its not going anywhere. just wait till campsites come about. thats going to be fun.

Shimnao likes this.
  13. Shimnao

Shimnao Musa 60 NA

14. FrozenReaper

FrozenReaper Warrior 60 EU

ChoeChoeTrain likes this.
  15. Pavo

Yes I understand and agree. It's more of getting a mechanic to swap out skills, at least for a T4 pet. Also, preferably not behind another paywall.
    At the minimum we have spent 4 pets to get a T4, there should be a way to swap out these skills.

That's really all.

16. GamePois0n

just a fyi, t4+t4 have a chance to eh... give you a t3... don't ask me why, blame kakao for this stupid poop

17. NicekillUshijima

This didn't cost me all that much too make. 2 packages = 2 Cerberus t4, I have other t4 pets and none of them Broke the bank. It's really not that bad. Also just mash them at level 1 thats what i did and ended up with really good pets.

Attached Files:

18. Andaro

I would gladly pay in pearl shop for a pet-skill deletion coupon...

Though I am still of the mind that there should be pets in the loyalty shop even if the cost was 10,000 loyalty

Celensra likes this.
  19. Pavo

This doesn't make sense, or your math is wrong.

It takes a MINIMUM of 4 Pets to make a T4 if you have 100% success rate at each step.

20. Pavo

I just want a way to swap out skills on a T4 PET!!!