1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heidel Ball: AT HOME 2020.05.30

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Alterist, May 7, 2020.

1. Spikee2A

Can't wait to taste that incoming tsunami of salt...

Törni and Patrik2991 like this.
  2. Kripion

Maybe its not sanD but salT he controls^^^

Well anyway it really feels like ninja and sorc baby^^ maybe only ninja could reach sorc with her agility^^

Hemuk and Patrik2991 like this.
  3. Apanasios

Apanasios Warrior 63 EU

no that's just the reroller Plebs who just can reroll on the current OP class xD

4. onaco

onaco Musa 62 EU

Finally, a guy class which will probably be a very fun alt to play on the side as a breaktime : D
    And a snowy area where which will hopefully be accessible with some normal AP/DP. I hope it gets a nice looking town.
    I support the idea of new outfits. This game has amazing graphics and it really should invest into cosmetics a lot more. Variety never hurt anyone.

Bizmarc89, Fateneko and Attan like this.
  5. Spikee2A

I was talking about the incoming guardian nerf(fckin deserved)

6. Amirite

The disappointment in this post from everyone about new things coming, is even more fun then what i watch on the live stream from PA.

And I am just like.
    0b447.gif

TiredPaladin, Ashenvall and Attan like this.
  7. woots

never invest in any class, PA will end up rekt it for the reroll sake.
    But yeah nerfing guardian seem indeed necessary, and HOW surprise, it will happen at the moment the new class is coming... kek, thoses guys....

And thoses guys acknowledge that FS crap for gear roulette isnt necessary that "nice", but now, are they going to do something about that.... its another story.. WHEN mobile apparently reworked gear roulette in a more pleasant way

I also laughed a lot when he said that players are more interesting by "reward", well, no sh#t genius, your playable content is #ss, and thoses PA guys made the "progression" so tedious ( if at least it was fun.. ) that you have no other choice than maximizing the "reward" income / skip as much as possible.
    But apparently, he doesnt understand that. Someone pay him somes neurones instead of buying somes pearl, it would certainly be more usefull.

#107 woots, May 30, 2020
    Last edited: May 30, 2020
    Bizmarc89 and Ashenvall like this.
  8. Attan

same !!

9. Kungfuevil

Hol up. Some people tell me the 530% scrolls were added to unclaimed ones. Some others tell me they lost what they haven't claimed and have 53 now. Another group is telling they got nothing. And if i recall well, we were told in the stream that unclaimed ones will be lost.

So which is true?

10. Bubblepuff

Bubblepuff Bubblepuff Shai 64 EU

Damn look at this place, it's beautiful..

seasalt.gif

Fateneko and Ashenvall like this.
  11. GuiltGuy

The new class has the ability to TELEPORT with sand? So basically, PA has realized how BROKEN WITZARD IS and now want to take the advantage of this broken wizard's mechanism for fast cash by making the new class AS BROKEN AS WIZARD?

I am seeing this new class having the BIG AOE like WIZARD, INFINITE TELEPORT like WIZARD, COUNTLESS PROTECTED CC like WIZARD AND DK. lol

Now some wizards can pretend that they are not OP ENOUGH by HIDING BEHIND the new class. Congratulations! And welcom Hashashin, to the world of sh*it wizard desert.

#111 GuiltGuy, May 30, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2020
  12. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

id like me some infinite teleports and countless protected ccs :D

Bizmarc89 and Fearless V like this.
  13. Fateneko

#113 Fateneko, May 30, 2020
    Last edited: May 30, 2020
  14. Raven Croft

Perfect place for Guardian to live...

15. TiredPaladin

Can someone explain the outfit task force? Idk if I'm misunderstanding but that seems crazy compared to what we have now

16. woots

But the TLDR with that stuff is that PA say nothing really interesting, they throw somes "idea" out there ( and as usual somes of thoses are "nice" ), but no details, meaning they just throw bait and that's it.

I mean their only idea for actual active content / improove the open world is a new server for "veteran" where they certainly bad as they are just boost mobs stat to revive "old grind spot"
    While they will still not change from a slightless their "no content", even their new area that would certainly be released in 20years here ( as they seem to really treat none PA published as if they doesnt exist => hello node wars inter nation, kek ) i bet its still going to be olivia grass beetle AI copy pasted with new skin.

That PC team is so stuck in their whatever circle they are in that it seem they will never pull out something relevant, while, on the other side of the door, BDO mobile apparently succeed to make a lot of things more interesting....

Thoses guys are wasting their game so hard, that's amazing. Anyway.

Life2v likes this.
  17. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

I was online when they announced in game that they were resetting the 530% scrolls. They added that if you had any available to get them now because they would disappear. Not sure they gave enough notification as not everyone would have been active and seen the notification.

Kungfuevil likes this.
  18. warriors

Where we can find Q&A please

19. Sheky

Sheky Ranger 62

Meh, bunch of empty promises. Whatever happened to stripping FG/SA off CC, pvp balance, global build, and cross server fights? Oh right, complete BS talk. These devs must have ADHD or something.

Life2v likes this.
  20. Dringe

If you had any unclaimed, they are lost.
    I haven't been watching the heidel ball since it was too late for me, logged on only later today and I have only 53 scrolls available while I still had like 20ish left.

Did Kakao say yet when exactly will we get the promised gifts?

Kungfuevil likes this.