1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heidel Ball: AT HOME 2020.05.30

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Alterist, May 7, 2020.

1. Ben Phoenix

[​IMG]

Joungf likes this.
  2. Dannyswe1235

Dannyswe1235 Kunoichi 62 EU

Because it so big I think it will be released in parts like Valencia, Mediah and kamasylvia was released and think they will release the southernmost part of Mediah(can walk in some parts of this place already)

thesmartbird likes this.
  3. Joungf

"You are the one ..."
    Hmmm ..... it seems I have a new fan. Thanks for the flowers.

I wish naming the assassin class a stoner by PA was a April joke ....

Ben Phoenix and Metalharpey like this.
  4. Sheky

Sheky Ranger 62

I technically "play" the game too when I AFK fish.

Ask stupid questions, get stupid answers.

5. sajdas

i mean, its a very valid question, especially if we look at the way they shape the game. probably the best question there as they should know how the gameplay itself works and balance around it.

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  6. Minto

theses Q&A are just like politic, yes we're aware of, yes we play our game, yes we know but, everthing in bdo is so Alice in Wonderland, do you really believe all that globalcraps is the question.

MADE likes this.
  7. Sheky

Sheky Ranger 62

Then they should ask pertinent questions that reveals more. i.e. What's your highest level character? Does every dev on the balance team main a different class? How much time per weak do you spend PVE/PVPing? What's your GS? etc.

No dev is going to come out and say LOL we don't play our game, we got better things to do than that. Do you play your own game is basically like a softball question that Fox would lob at Trump. Asking any of the above questions would already tell you whether they play their own game but gets you more info and a platform for follow up.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  8. sajdas

any of the questions above can be answered with dishonesty or just simply a lie:
    What's your highest level character/What's your GS - they can simply create a character to themself, come on xD

Does every dev on the balance team main a different class - they can just say yes and be done with it.

How much time per weak do you spend PVE/PVPing - i highly doubt that they are going to give the truth about that one...

the question i quoted simply ask a general question and they chose to answer with dishonesty (or so, i assume that) about it.

Attan and MoonDance17 like this.
  9. Sheky

Sheky Ranger 62

Why ask any questions then if you assume the replies are all lies? My point is, the more precise your questions are, the more likely someone reveal information one way or another. If you really care about the game, you'll ask specific questions and pick their brains. If you think they all lie all the time anyway and you want to reveal it, you'll also ask more specific questions and not general ones. Under no circumstance is asking a softball like do you all play your own game would help or inform anyone.

10. Allan1985

wait... they havent implemented that yet? i quit more than 6 months ago!

MADE and Attan like this.
  11. Allan1985

well the game is fun for the type of people its directed to: people who feel so unfulfiilled in real life that are willing to pay huge ammounts of money for that fake feeling of success, for the rest of us there are other amazing games, since i quit this game i have played:

Rimworld
    Satisfactory
    Oxygen not icluded
    Division 2
    TERA
    They are billions
    7 days to die

and i still havent had time to play some others!! stop wasting time here and open yourself to a shower of fun out there! (just whatever you do avoid Anthem and Atlas)

12. Attan

This topic dies same as fun from playing this game...They just want to leave us in this summer boredoom of "seasonal server" and nothing more... still 0 info about new class coming to eu/na and other stuff.. just NOTHING :(

13. warriors

hi,

upload_2020-6-21_13-50-6.png

Anyone have link or other about this nerf?

Anvorka likes this.
  14. Anvorka