1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Heidel "safezone"

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by MasterTeixi, Jun 18, 2018.

1. MasterTeixi

I've heard rumours about heidel having a bugged safezone at the river but i didn't trust it at all. Until today.

2018-06-18_126097989.JPG

Even by being in spanish, i think it's obvious that "Islas Kuit" means "Kuit Islands".
    I wasted an ellion tear (one of those i got in the free rewards) but now i'll have to wait until some friend logs in to ask them "hey mate, can you lose your time coming to pirates to bring me back to velia? A dumbass who didn't receive proper love from their parents moved me there".

And as you can see in the screen, there's another corpse of another unfortunate guy.

But well, for the sake of "bug reporting". The bug is at river, heidel. Hope it gets fixed soon or maybe i'll start being a dumbass too :D

2. elynia01

use the ferry mate, then u dont have to wait for ur mate :)

3. Foxens

Foxens ID0 Ninja 61 EU

I guess someone picked u up at heidel with a boat when u are to close at the qater people can pick u up. Dosnt matter if safezone or not

4. Pohjantikka

Yea, there is a boat exploit where someone can pick you up from the river bank and move you away

5. MasterTeixi

Oh, so that's what exactly happens. I'll start fishing some meters away now then.

And if i recall correctly, there isn't any ferry that brings you to pirates and vicerversa.

6. Corrus

Yeah...someone even ganked me near Velia and brought me to Gahaz. Some people just have too much time to waste.

7. Janus

flag on somebody at pirates, let him kill you and revive at town
    if that happens to you again or if you are still sitting on kuit island ;-)

8. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 63 NA

Its not a bug with safe zone, you can scoop players that are on the edges with your boat and take them anywhere you like. This is pretty common just fyi.

9. GM Haliaeetus

Game Master

As it was mentioned above, this happens when players are able to reach you with their boat (due to being too close to the water). We have already reported it to the developers to be improved. A possible temporary solution would be to fish a bit further away from the water, or on elevated terrain.

10. MasterTeixi

Great tip. Sometimes my brain seems dead for thinking obvious things.

Yeah i know it must be pretty common. Many people told me that they were getting moved from one side of the river to the other, but just because people say nonsenses 99% of the time, i deduced it was a kind of error of fps drop cancelling your fishing and moving to your waypoint (like when you have an fps drop while lvling horses, but instead of stopping you, moving you to it). Now that i saw it by myself i'll be carefull on where to fish (a friend of mine told me that he never got picked up on the wood platform, so, i'll try there)

Yeah, like i said on the other quote, i'll try it on the wood platform and if it doesn't work, then i'll fish just as far as i can from the "edge". Thanks for the info.