1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP!315 cp and no clue how to properly use it.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Pesious, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Pesious

Hey guys and gals, I’ve been at this game for a few months total and I’ve cooked and did dailies everyday for cp. I’ve managed to get to 315. I’ve connected some nodes and have about 3 bil In mats. I’ve been trying find the best way to use my cp and mats. Some coaching would be greatly appreciated. I’d like to really excel. I have 80 artisan workers gathering continually. Thanks in adv everyone!

2. Narsi

materials and CP dont gonna get u any big money ...

if u wanna big money u need start 24/7 processing forever and make crates .... do trading ...

but that is not for everybody ... u basiccly become slave of your own business.

3. Pesious

I was afraid the trading thing was going to come up. I started making junk crates for that reason. I keep seeing all these people saying they make 60-100 mil a day. I was hoping I could do something like that.

4. Narsi

man but these people , most of them lie....

they say they do it AFK .... but do your math...

go somethinlovely use their calculator and check how many crates = plywood= wood u need ... u need to procces...
    its insane...
    every single of them is 24/7 checking game ... or using programs... spending hours dauly on market place to buy off stuff ... loading horses ... etc etc ...

its like to have second job ... so just u decide if u gonna take it easy or push it.

5. TheAridTaung

For most people this is not going to be a reality. With my 2 artisan workers in Trent I produce maybe 1-3k crates a week, depending on how much I process. I process over night and at work without being able to restart workers and change processing mats. While at class I refresh workers and swap mats pretty much whenever needed. Doing this, I easily made 250-300 mil every 1to 1.5 weeks, at me trade. Swapping production to Trent, that number went down considerably but should be picking up again as I start min maxing my workers there.

Tldr: I recommend investing in arti 2 trade, but on reality the difference in income isn't huge if you just sell mats.

6. Pesious

I
    I did process some mats and made some steel and maple plywood to sell. It sold well but I just don’t see making the kind of money people are claiming but thank you very much for the tldr!

7. Pesious

I mean I can spend hours a day doing this but man, that’s so much plywood lol

8. TheAridTaung

The type of money people claim is one of two things:
    1) exaggerated
    Or
    2) only at high trade level, and when buying mats.

For most people, afk processing when you can and making crates is a great passive income.

9. Pesious

I’ll get to making more junk crates I guess lol I heard you need 70k to get m2

10. Narsi

u dont need m2anymore... a2 works already

11. TheAridTaung

Like the other guy said, just get arti 2. I had already hit m1 when they made the change.

12. Pesious

You have to sell them in port ratt correct? From Trent?

13. Pesious

I have about 21k mushroom and ore crates combined so far

14. TheAridTaung

No bro lol. Just sell in Valencia, there's a quest line that unlocks a trade buff in the desert. Google around for some guides (dulfy has a good one). Just keep in mind the changed the questioned a little so the guides aren't 100% accurate anymore.

15. TheAridTaung

About this, I am not a believer in trash crates, because I don't like using my ores. I'd rather roll and active trade while stacking valuable crates than waste ore making trash. But that's just me.

16. Pesious

17. Pesious

Is rolling still a thing?

18. TheAridTaung

Yeah it's just not OP anymore