1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Help! Boss Scroll Summon?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by anthong, Feb 28, 2019.

1. anthong

Hi, I'm trying to do the quest [Co-op] Stop Illezra's Plot, but the Skeleton King Summon Scroll does nothing when I right-click it. The scroll doesn't lead me to the summon location. The quest itself does, and when I arrive at the location, the black spirit prompts saying that this is where I can summon it. But when I click the scroll, nothing happens except the black spirit say "See, that wasn't so hard!" as if I had just defeated it. The scroll stays in my inventory, the boss doesn't get summoned, and the quest objective doesn't get completed.

I ran into another person trying to do the same quest, and asked in server chat and it seemed like another person had the same issue as well. I'm not in a party, and my quest log is not full. I've tried logging out and back in, restarting the game, and swapping servers.

Today's patch notes under the [Quest] section says:
    The method of using boss scrolls to summon and fight a boss monster during main quests has changed to the method where you have to interact with a Dark Rift to summon and fight a boss monster.

I'm assuming that's related, but there's no dark rift at the summon location, and there's nothing in my dark rift menu. Is it just currently glitched? Also I used a Hexe Marie summon scroll in the normal manner (right-clicking at the summon location) just earlier today (also after the patch), and had no problem with it.

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Éternel

You may have to forfeit the quest and re-accept it.

3. anthong

I tried that 2 or 3 times, even before and after restarting the game :(

4. Éternel

I'm sorry, it has worked for me for most quest bugs; Make sure that you put in a ticket so they can fix it.

5. anthong

I've submitted a ticket and apparently it is a known issue. Hopefully it will be resolved soon, thanks for your help!

6. GM Salome

Game Master

Ohai! ^^

That is indeed a known issue, which we've forwarded to the Developer and hopefully we'll see the fix to it soon.

Dynamite Joe, Ciarilly and Whitrix like this.