1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! What Class to Play Now?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Nyxilia, Dec 2, 2018.

Tags:
?

Stay Sorc? Or Swap to Lahn or Kuno?

1. Stay Sorc

60.0%
  2. Lahn

40.0%
  3. Kuno

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Nyxilia

Hello!

I've been playing the game for a long time, like day 1 of launch long time. So I didn't think posting this in the New Adventurer spot would have been correct but not sure if this is the right spot to post this.

Anyways, I've played Sorc from day one and I know there was the Vio issues and so on, but thats not really why I am wanting to reroll. I'm bored and I don't know what class to go to? I was looking at Lahn and I really like her but not sure if I want to main her. The other option is Kuno. I really like the aesthetics of Lahn and Kuno but I just cant decide on which one yet.

So, the main question here is: Should I play Lahn or Kuno? Or just keep on my sorc?

2. Sinsane

Sinsane Sorceress 61 NA

Make a Lahn and a Kuno, get to level ~57 with them, and then decide what you want to play.

Negro_knight likes this.
  3. Negro_knight

I've got all classes to 56-58 soo i mean just depends on your play style you prob asked the same thing when you made your sorc, just level ever class up and try them all.
    I'd go lahn cause she has massive self healing when awaken and is good in pve
    I don't pvp on this game cause it is pure trash so i do not know about pvp