1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey kaka games... be nice if you not so intrusive

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by DarkSchneider78, Oct 6, 2018.

1. DarkSchneider78

While working on my crafting skills.. kinda uncool when you **** block my other games.. so how much you wanna bet I can also find a loophole with the EU and you're a term of service.... what say you

2. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 61 EU

kakao has nothing to do with the game , kakao is a publisher not a developer . PA is the company u need to adress to .

DarkSchneider78 likes this.
  3. DarkSchneider78

define affiliated broheim

since your having some difficulties... I provided a screenshot

Allow me to do some more DD for you instead of talking out of my @$$, guess the origins of the company that developed Xigncode ? I give you a little hint
    "kimchi"

Attached Files:

4. Honestly sounds like XIGNCODE3- the anticheat- is the culprit, not the game.
    What do you mean by "blocked my other games"? They don't start, or BDO crashes when you load them up, or what? You're gonna have to be more specific than say "blocks my other games"- and what games those are, and esp. whether you're using mods or programs such as autohotkey, RInput, etc for those other games.

5. DarkSchneider78

"mind blown" so fanboy? or just oblivious of the what affiliated means?

I guess these companies just blindly signed on these other companies with no terms contracts with or ownership risk.. aww shucks.... say it aint so.

6. Crimson_Scarlet

Crimson_Scarlet Shai 60 NA

Xernicus simply asked for more information on your situation yet you call them a fan boy, what !? How has this effected you we dont know because you havent given any info like the person had asked. No need to start name calling the moment someone gives you a response seeking more information.

7. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

if you are having issues with Xigncode closing another game while BDO is active, open a Support Ticket and include your Xigncode logs and a description of the problem so they can look into the matter.

If the game is simply being closed by windows while BDO is running it could be a memory issue, in which case you can check windows event viewer for confirmation.

8. Asterotis

I can play other games fine while BDO runs...

9. TwilightAngel

Not anyone's fault that you do not know how things work and when they try to get more information to provide feedback or help you... you act like a 6yr old and insult people lol

Good luck since you do not have a case on anything lol Xigncode is nothing new is in a lot of the games and only runs when BDO runs and is meant to block 3rd party programs. It tends to crash BDO or force shuts it down if it detects anything that can be used for cheating...... like I could not run any of my motherboards programs for sometime due to xigncode flagging it and crashing bdo. However now there no issues

10. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

From his first few post its more like something is blocking off his brain from functioning properly.

Another problem could be the current windows update which fkd up quite some software from working.

But whatever its obviously kakao games fault that his other games (minesweeper and that card game) dont work.

11. Eynix

There's no info provided to support your claim. What is "block my other games" ?

12. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

Actually, legally standing...you have no point.

You agreed that while BDO is running you cannot , for example: play Path of Exiles with add-ons (aka utilizing its many allowable scripts) running, and have BDO afk in the background.

If for some reason the EU sides with you, then we have reached another form of government tyranny. And I call BS on that.

Simple..Just stop buying BS.