1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Ninjas time to taste your Salt ...Lick

Discussion in 'Ninja' started by obata, May 14, 2020.

1. obata

Brace yourself ale trolls gonna slap credit numbers... More Guardians incoming ..hahaha

Sandrituky and Saggy like this.
  2. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

not the first time ninjas get the nerf hammer. last time 22% succ nerf. now another nerf on top.
    but who cares other than ninjas. everyone hates ninjas. even PA.

Aaarggghhh, Xenon, Basic and 3 others like this.
  3. Kritikkk

4. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

5. woots

Not definitive "balance" tho.

But its true that in the current global lab situation they over rekt-ed ninja, at that point, either you only pve with ninja, either you play something else, lol.

#5 woots, May 14, 2020
    Last edited: May 15, 2020
  6. Tristesse

Am just here to say ... hahahaha! Finnaly ...

FairlyEnjoyable likes this.
  7. IWalkAlone

What is funy that I see those posts several times.After every nerf.And those people are so hurt that they continue after every nerf, probably not gona stop even if ninja is deleted from the game. They are so hurt that Im wondering - What hurt you so much little girls ? ;)

Nagasaki and Fateneko like this.
  8. Tristesse

Not bad, not bad at all ... but not the best counter! But I see what you wanted to achieve with " What hurt you so much little girls? "

Doesnt take away you guys gonna feel like wet noodles ..(I hope)

9. IWalkAlone

And you gona cry even more when you die from those wet noodles. ;)

Ezikeo and Nagasaki like this.
  10. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

Netreiam likes this.
  11. GuiltGuy

Who cares? You didi see that ninja did zero damage while that musa one shot (yes I MEAN ONE SHOT NOT ONE COMBO) the same guy, didnt you?

PA said that they will balance based on everything including taking consideration of say accuracy. And this is the result of their balance. Stupid like a pig. No wonder they dare to buff valkyie, a class which really needs in urgent a damage nerf of about at least 80%. A tank class can't be tank and high damage. Or they should remove valkyie's 360 degree block.

#11 GuiltGuy, May 16, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2020
  12. WhySoSeeryus

thats the name of the game.... gear?

Muhaha likes this.
  13. GuiltGuy

I don't know what the gear of that musa, but that ninja is 297 ap and does 0 damage. I believe, if it is wizard, he can almost one shot (yeah I mean ONE SHOT NOT ONE COMBO) given the accuracy of wizard.

14. WhySoSeeryus

Targets stats? Ninjas accu?

15. GuiltGuy

Ninja is pull pen. Pen blackstar + Pen Nouver + Pen Dandelion + Pen corruption earrjngs etc He has maximized everything.

Don't know target stats. All it matters is that ap293 ninja did 0 damage while that musa one shot (note: NOT a combo) and I am sure wizard will also do a oneshot.

You did notice and everyone in the forum did notice ninja and kuno are classes with 0 accuracy added to the skill, didn't you? Even with that, they nerfed the ninja and kunos' evasion, nerfed damage, reduce pvp damage twice (first time reduce pvp damage by 23%, this time reduce pvp damage by 31%, in total 50% pvp damage reduced), removed the movement. removed the air modifer, add more cds to skills thanks to crying ranger babies and liar tank classes, whom ninja takes together with to the hell.

#15 GuiltGuy, May 16, 2020
    Last edited: May 16, 2020
    Xenon likes this.
  16. WhySoSeeryus

so full AP build? :D

well, without stats we cannot judge besides guessing if we r to be serious.

if it was some omega evasion build it makes sense that musa (succ? sorry, on phone atm) might have destroyed it with **** and that other classes barely damaged him.

17. GuiltGuy

No, it does not make sense. All other classes can damaged him because all of you are hiding the fact that your skills have accuracy and some are exceptionally high. The class the does not have accuracy added to the skill is ninja only. SO all of you can do damage, except ninja.

And are you suggesting evasion needs further nerfed? Nice strategy. Just remove the remainning evasion ninja has please, so that other classes can happily go for AP monkey, with accuracy added to the skill, with buffed pvp damage, with many protected cc, and armed with lies that you are weak and ninja is op for nothing. They should nerf serpent and fix other unuseful skills for awakening ninja; they should give a q block to succession ninja so that he will not be one shot by range classes. But PA does nothing.

Currently I don't expect PA knows balance given the fact that they buffed the classes that are tanky and already destructive. At the same time, the moment I heard from a Korean in GL that they think damage of guardian and Lahn are low and need buffs but ninja's damage is too high, I know this game cannot be balanced for ever.

#17 GuiltGuy, May 16, 2020
    Last edited: May 16, 2020
    Basic likes this.
  18. WhySoSeeryus

i only asked for stats on attacker and target. dont project. also, if someone knows his class has need for accuracy, why do they build full ap?

19. GuiltGuy

Nice strategy. Nerf more than 50% damage, give 0 accuracy. Then ask them why you don't build accuracy but Ap?

Then when everyone was bragging about evasion, why don't you ask them not to build full ap but accuracy?

You know the reason, I know the reason, and every liar knows the reason, except PA who is stupid like a pig.

Nica and sweet. Life winner!

20. WhySoSeeryus

global labs damage has always been wonky and different than live.

also, i doubt there are many people playing bdo who dont have some accuracy planned into their endgame builds.