1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Ninjas time to taste your Salt ...Lick

Discussion in 'Ninja' started by obata, May 14, 2020.

1. GuiltGuy

That is why they cried for evasion, saying evasion was op and needed nerfs. So now with the nerf of evasion, they can happily go for full AP monkey and being well-rounded while still crying for being weak. lol And how does PA dare to trust them?

Also if you cannot combo one in global lab, you will do worse in real server given all the buffs, crystals and MORE HP in formal servers.

2. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

This shows your true intent. you dont want balance. You want everyone broken down to a point u can kill them by sneezing on them.
    You want the game reflect your feelings. And your feelings are hurt.
    So what IWalkAlone said, where did the ninja hurt your feelings?

3. Wizol

So they nerf the awakening kit?
    How is that balanced.
    literally all of ninja's engages are unprotected apart from smokescreen...

nerf all the abilities that a ninja would have to use in a combo ( fatal blow , fox claw etc ) harder than the actual problem which is serpent.
    it's hilariously obvious that they are trying to dumb the game down, with the recent release of guardian and archer being it's previous. they want
    the game to be completely cookie cutter and catering to the people that don't have the attention span to learn in game mechanics.
    Since when was it fun to stand still AOE'ing, because this is the direction pvp is heading towards.
    Nerf ninja into the ground, making the fun classes boring because it won't be rewarding to play due to the sheer lack of dps.

this is literally because of the mass amount of complaints from ignorant and bad PvP'ers that don't have the brain capacity to counter play.

4. Jgapon

honestly dont care.. Im main ninja/warrior till day one... nothing gonna make me change my choice...
    if you thinked we are cry babby class like other, then u are tickling wrong guys, boy...
    jest let u know, we was not always imba god... so even if we gonna be trash tier class now, its doesnt matter cos its not first time!
    the true ninja out there will stay and learn weak our point, and trust me, we will put u in trouble always and anyway, over and over again... and u will be back to cry again in this chat that we need even more nerf.... ;)
    Dude just deal with it, chose the class u like, and play what u love, not what is imba at the moment...
    and yeah stop being sailty.. its just ruining game comunity =/

at lest with this nerf all this trash ninja rerollers will go away... only true samurai brother ninja stay :)

Medd, Muhaha, Ezikeo and 1 other person like this.
  5. Flex556

did the succession side get same nerfs or is it going to move ahead in both pve and pvp now?

6. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

I like how the changes were supposed to bring Succession in line with Awakening, when all it did was further the gap between the two. Jesus Christ. Succession is basically mandatory if you want to actually do damage in pvp. And that's after three separate damage nerfs! What the hell, PA?

sajdas likes this.
  7. Muhaha

Muhaha Valkyrie 62 NA

iirc some of these ninjas were saying its a 'balanced' or 'weak' class like ~6months ago. Then it started getting hit by the nerf stick like all 'balanced' and 'weak' classes do. LOL
    Guess its Guardian's turn to be FotM for 3 years.

But I really doubt ninja will be that screwed over like in the video when it hits live servers.

If thats how it ends up being, I guess welcome to the wheelchair club. At least your FotM time lasted solid few years rather than 3 weeks before being nerfed into the ground, left shitty, and ****ed off for years. Valk is finally getting better 'protection' on movement after 4 years or so. Which is pretty much just resistance to put our FG movement somewhat on par with other classes protected movement. And its still not even implemented to live servers yet. :|

Like Jgapon said, the nerf will probably weed out of the shitter wanna be ninjas. Those actually good at the class will probably still stick with the class.

8. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

so you finally get a maewha dash on a grabclass with your 20 iq succession and complaining about ninjas i guess valk is the next spit of the community

9. Muhaha

Muhaha Valkyrie 62 NA

What did i complain about? Laughing about the nerf on test servers? Welcoming them into the wheelchair club? Saying its Guardian's time to shine?

Like i said, i really doubt they'd screw ninja over that hard.

"In particular, this time, considering the characteristics of each character, the damage itself was based on the 'lowest' that we judge.
    Therefore, the update will not be applied to the official server immediately, and will be verified for a certain period of time.
    With enough adjustments to be added in the current state, we've gone through enough testing
    We will adjust it to reflect the opinions of adventurers as much as possible.
    (However, some characters such as Valkyrie will be updated for convenience and improvement.)"
    ~Source

10. peanut777

No class has ever needed a nerf more than ninja, and everyone knows it! .... this weeb class ruins the whole game.

11. IWalkAlone

LMAO

12. PancakeRift

Honestly sounds like you guys have no idea how to fight ninja, so instead of getting good at beating the class youd rather cull a part of the playerbase.

Thank god PA ignores your shenanigans most of the time.

Not a Ninja player btw.

13. GuiltGuy

No, PA pathetically should trust them. Get an account for GL and test the damage of ninja yourself. A 325+ ap ninja need almost 2 combos or more to kill the player of the same gear while others can one shot (yes I mean one shot not one combo) ninja with the same gear.

14. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

Sweet DK medicine.

15. GuiltGuy

DK especially DK succession needs a hard nerf.

sajdas likes this.
  16. AtomicPotato

Why ? Suddenly 300+ AP character start to kill 316 DP clowns and its need to be nerfed ? Why ?Why other classes,especially like ninja/sorc allowed to be good at low GS and DK sux even at 700GS.

17. GuiltGuy

I dont give it a damn if there is bug with DK's damage. But DK succession has lots of SA cc and block jump and can one shot 398 dp ninja in GL (just test yourself), while 330 ap ninja can't two combo any class. If you want to complain about DK then go other sections. But given now in global lab, succession DK obviously need a hard hard nerf by rermoving at least 2 of her SA cc, increasing stamina cost for her mobility, and reducing her pvp damage by at least 50%.

#37 GuiltGuy, May 22, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2020
  18. AtomicPotato

What happens on global lab, have nothing to do with life server at all, GL its own universe with its own rules. When GL updates hit Kakao server's and if they hit, then, and only then you can start this. Right now, on live servers, DK is what you saying Ninja on GL and Ninja is what you saying DK, so if PA decide to flip class roles, well, they will do it, and force "skilled" ninja players reroll to DK's.

19. reconkangas

See i am good with that, this guys input should be followed. the problem children are the FOTM players that abuse the **** out of op classes these are that people that will only play a class do to its damage and 100% kill rate at a certain ap level.
    Unfortunately they are the ones that got you the nerf now they will roll off to guardian , warrior, valk or sorc. most likely guardian though.

20. GuiltGuy

No. I am also saying the live serve DK succession needs a nerf.

PA says they will adjust pvp damage of each skill based on utility of skill as well. Then I don't get why so many protected cc skills have so much insane damage. Due to the utility, range cc skills damage are reduced. Then all protected cc skills should also reduce the damage. Plain and simple.