1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey so uhhhhhhhhhhhh cash outfits let's chat

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by waifu, Jun 13, 2018.

1. rubbish94

lol

I guess that's why my ticket(5 months ago) about it wasn't really taken care of XDDDDDD

Eri 4 likes this.
  2. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

My largest gripe was the promise to divide costumes into more pieces...they screwed the pooch with that one..I want the boots from the Dk's Halloween costume, the wings on something else, etc, etc.

Every costume should be divided, into gloves, shoes, legs, armor, helm, and cape.

Eri 4 likes this.
  3. T800

Are you guys for real? After everything that happen you are still happily [​IMG]

Our region is doomed to be milked forever.

Pkmdz and Findubar like this.
  4. rubbish94

Oh yeah, that's the issue I have with the "recent" outfits as well. It just seems like they (the KR team) are kinda lazy to divide the set into separate pieces but into 2, which cause way less combo we can get from mix and match :/

5. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

At least in my post I used the word "was". past tense...you are correct they are far far too gone currently for me to put anymore into this game.

T800 likes this.
  6. Muesticblade

Muesticblade Kunoichi 62 EU

They don't want my money *shrug*
    They prefer to milk players with some stupid packages no one is buying except maybe new players.

7. Shizouki

Shizouki Valkyrie 63 EU

Also I think, much classes like dk dont have the outfits that almost every female class has, a bit meh especially when you think they're better than the ones for your class.

8. Asato

Holly molly !
    Damn... and you don't have all the outfits?!
    Good to know that the pearl inv. is limited. Lmao, everything is limited at PA, even their brain yo.

9. BabySimba

They are too busy working on new classes. New class means more profit for them. They'd sell more Character slots, inv and weight expansions, artisan memories, outfits, list goes on.

10. Happywall

I think new outfits will come after this summer/fall maby near the december months like last year

11. Lefteye

Even if they don’t want to use resources developing new outfits, why can’t they at least give us the outfits kr already has? They’ve already been developed. Literally just have to add them to the shop. smh

rachcouture likes this.
  12. Meeraku

Meeraku DarkKnight 58 NA

Because, sadly, releasing outfits as an event item rather than releasing them all at once creates an influx market, allowing them to make much more money in one point (of desperation, usually) than spread out across the quarter or year. So sadly, we'll either see slow release of all the outfits we currently can get from Korea one at a time, or they'll release them as "event" items over time as well. Either way, they win and we lose for the most part. I wish they would just add them all though :/

Tvvin likes this.
  13. rubbish94

Yea, I can even list out the ones I am missing XD"

Like:

[Ranger] Splat Fisher's Clothes Set
    [Ranger] Canape Set
    [Ranger] Treant Camouflage Set
    [Ranger] Desert Camouflage Set
    [Ranger] Kyrill Classic Set
    [Ranger] Acher Guard Classic Set
    [Ranger] Noel Set

These are all the ones which were released in NA/EU ver while I am missing :/

But seriously, I even asked the CS/ GM why the pearl shop inv space is limited, but they didn't answer it at all.

14. waifu

Another week tick tock

15. rubbish94

It has been weekS lol

16. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

Termian Octopus Diving Costume when?

Hunters Outfit when?

Alchemy Outfit when?

Change Fisher Splat to "Koi Splat"

17. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 62

Why make new outfits to get players to pay only 40 euros when you can make them pay 50 euros to reroll + weights + inventory + existent outfits? One of them means you gotta spend time designing new outfits and fixing graphical bugs. Other you, you just tweak numbers and copypasta SA/iframe/cc code.

Also, I remember a while ago people complained when they released new outfits and pets instead of doing class balance. So, now we have the may 2k18 updates, yay!

#37 Luxea, Jun 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  18. rubbish94

True, and I remember that too. But I would rather see them making NEW costumes/ outfits (not the re-released time limited ones) for the old classes time to time.. by time to time I mean like every months or 2. And it doesn't have to be all classes all at once, like 1~3 classes each time, and then another 1~3 classes next month or 2 because right now it feels like PA doesn't even have people on designing/ making new costumes/outfits other than remodeling the old ones on to the new classes.

Not to mention the new hairstyles since last year are all not being customizable. So yeah...