1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hidden Stats -- About time you start showin them

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Dremlock, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Rahnxah

I am more interested on getting a Kutum than getting zarka for my DK, it seems that the acc difference beetween them is lesser than tought. çtought already got the saiyer and nouver.

So if the real differences its getting bheg gloves and kutum with tungrad earrings or nouver with rce... but i cant prove anything because we dont have any clear info besides datamined one!

Awakened weapon seems to not have hidden stats neither but im a mainhand user so got the light swallowing as dead weight, you see...

2. CreepingCthulhu

kzarka opens better gem setup, and you need same failstacks for it as for liverto.
    nouver is garbage.

3. Rahnxah

Nouver on ranger is ****
    Nouver on dk is cool
    Nouver on warrior is meh
    Nouver on maehwas is ****
    Nouver on witchzard is cool

4. Spartakatz

explain?
    because of missing DP?
    because of missing accuracy?

both can't be the reason, because you ignore the rest of the setup (RCE, JIN crystals, precisions, accuracy buffs)

picking one item and calling it "bad" is pretty dumb and makes no sense at all.

5. Catastigma

Dont forgot that all datamined stuff can become obsolete in 1 patch. Pearls abyss have the right.

6. Rahnxah

Mh, sorry,, that is based on my tests, relative lack of accuracy, and yes, is not an absolute opinion at all, we could discuss it, if stats were not fvcking hidden!

(no more)

7. CreepingCthulhu

sorry, but sayier gives more damage.

8. Rahnxah

Nope, doesnt

9. Spartakatz

would you agree that a "relative" lack of accuracy can't result in "nouver is crap for every situation" ?

would you also agree that the *only* purpose of accuracy is to get around evasion? and that it's of *no* use at all when your target has very low evasion (or, you already have enough accuracy with other items), and stuff like nouver would be the best thing in this case? (about pvp now)

10. CreepingCthulhu

take any evasion build char (like sork or ranger with parrying) and test you damage with nouve and then sayier.

11. Dark Eus

lets make a revolution and stop playin 1 week at least and no money spend, maybe then they listen and remove these toxic hidden stats! for this cause i am willing to not play at least 1 month! :D

12. Spartakatz

and after you're done, take any non-evasion build char (which are over 95% of all players) and test the same again.

then think about if you want to specialize your whole setup because of a few exceptions that stack evasion like crazy, or if you just ignore them.

13. CreepingCthulhu

sorry, i oneshot non-evasion chars in 2 skills, so i dont care about them

14. Spartakatz

yes of course, you are the man. you don't care about DR, that doesn't even exist for you. the new DR heavy boss items (helmet, shoes) are worthless.

your posts make no sense at all. your accuracy doesn't help to kill non-evasion targets faster. it just enables you to do about the same damage to evasion builds, nothing more.

15. AngelloAtheross

What about Yuria, is the best for pvp now ?

16. CreepingCthulhu

show me someone who got urgon shoes at eu. pls.

oh god. keep nouvering stuff, pleb

17. Taj

Taj Maehwa 59 EU

download.png

Scixer, TarkusBlack and Dunkleosteus like this.
  18. Spartakatz

be patient a little more, then I can show you.

pretty confident that nouver will have a comeback again. also anticipated shortage of margoria due to new equipment, and stockpiled them. anticipated repeated XP increases and didn't bother to grind like an idiot. anticipated that heve helm/glove combo will become better with new crystals and bought them at TET a while ago, and now everyone camps the market for it.
    was also confident about accuracy offhands providing a ton of accuracy, and now we have facts to prove it.

only plebs restrict themselves to certain kinds of equip, and let reddit dictate what they must use. I like to have multiple different items, so I can actually swap them and see myself what's happening.

19. CreepingCthulhu

20. WastedJoker

WastedJoker 60 EU

Might not happen this patch but you can be sure they will flip some numbers around to jazz it up again. They want us to be unsure about the stats.

If the stats are known it just highlights imbalance. not knowing them leaves room for doubt and gives the devs an easier ride.