1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hide others' effects on world/field bosses

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Rok, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Rok

Rok

Today, there were Wizards/Witches using Ritardando (bubble) on Karanda non-stop. First of all, because Pearl Abyss really doesn't tell us much, we don't even know if the "Attack Speed -50% for 10 sec." works on world bosses; my guess is that they are immune to such an effect. Secondly, the bubbling effect makes it near impossible to see where the boss is facing amid all the chaos, and this can lead to unnecessary one-shotting and player deaths. Regardless of whether debuffs like Ritardando work on world bosses or not, I think we deserve to be able to see the world boss and where it is facing clearly.

So can you please provide an option to hide certain effects, like Ritardando's bubble, on bosses from other players?

Thank you.

2. Andaro

Ambassador

There is an option in the system settings for hide/show other players effects. Have you tried that? and I am assuming that it doesn't work for some skill effects?

3. Rok

Rok

The only similar option is to hide party members' effects as shown in the partial screenshot below:

[​IMG]

There are no options in the game that I know of to hide other players' effects on field and world bosses. And I don't know if the existing option above applies to debuffs like Ritardando when a Wizard is in your party, but that's irrelevant to the much more important need to hide other players' effects on field/world bosses.