1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hiding Options

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Alivyre, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Alivyre

As the game as continued we allow for more options for optimization of your games. Hiding pets, hiding others pets. Hiding players when the numbers reach a set amount as well as hiding other player's effects. Now I see we're able to hide other players campsites. Which is wonderful for reducing the clutters on screen while doing bosses, or something of the sort. I was hoping we could continue in this regard with something along the lines of hiding other player's parked mounts. This would of course effect non guild members, as well as party members so that you could still hop on a friend / guild member's horse, and see them. The amount of horses you'll find just parked in Kzarka's spawn for example is crazy. And it would do wonders for lower end computers if there were an option to be able to hide these hundreds of horses. As long as players were not on the of course I think it would be a great addition to the Show/Hide list we already have.

Ruik, Graugus, MMoNoob and 1 other person like this.
  2. Akello

I wouldn't mind a hide mounts option. I'm sure it could benefit some folks who already have their graphics strained a bit. Good point was we already have a decent Hide/Show list of stuff, adding mounts to the mix doesn't sound like a bad idea. It would have to be kept to specific areas I think. Not sure how to work it in but the idea seems alright by me.

Alivyre and MMoNoob like this.
  3. Graugus

I agree with this, and I like the idea of turning off all the mobs of horses and wagons at certain spots within the game. Good, write up!

Alivyre and Ruik like this.
  4. Ruik

That would be a very handy and helpful choice, help keep the game running smoothly for more folks rather than bog them down.

5. Nethian

For goodness sakes. How many times I've had to maneuver this way and that to find the PERFECT freaking angle to try and click an NPC because people's mounts are literally surrounding him like a wall around the world's most priceless freaking artifact. Give me the option to hide mounts.

Alivyre, MMoNoob and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  6. Auxey

Uh why do you even click npcs
    Anyway hiding campsites and mount would be great

7. The_Peacekeeper

The_Peacekeeper The_Peacekeeper Witch 62 EU

Hide idle mounts and wagons please :)