1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

High heels...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by GreyRebel, Sep 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noble One

thats the fantasy part as it was said in real life no sane person would do it as you would get killed. this goes all the way back when some/most people were against the outfits for females as being to overly sexual and being not very useful in combat, its fantasy. the same could be said for guys as EVERY SINGLE MALE IS FIT along with either wearing FULL plate armor or completely bare chested as usually a brutish warrior, fighter, etc. its all fantasy.

kids in high heels eh yeah might be going over the line a bit but in their world this is actually taught at that as to wear them. its sux yes but its fantasy and really isnt going to go anywhere.

2. Dworkin Barimen

I just realized ,thanks to this thread ,that Lara is running a scam charity in Heidel.I will never again purchase a single potion from that scheming shai.

Safka likes this.
  3. Safka

Lara. She brightens the day of many she comes across.

Cough.

Dworkin Barimen likes this.
  4. Wildcard

All this fuzz about some Shai wearing standard valk outfits ... grow up or play something approppriate for your age.

5. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 63

I do not want heels removed from this game. If you want options, fine, but I personally find flat shoes ugly in all situations. Valoren was a disappointment for me but for people crying for 2 years for it, whatever, now they got options.

Also, if seeing other players and NPCs wear heels is offensive, try playing Final Fantasy XIV. I quit that game because they had no heels and no skin showing. OP might like it.

P.S. I'm not a dude.

6. Kismet

Kismet Wizard 62 EU

riot about boobs? what happened?

7. Ellman

Holy **** this thread is still going, this troll isn't even trying at this point, people are constructing arguments for some person who just replies with "u dun understand and ur rong and dats dat and i no wot logic mens herderderp"

Lefteye likes this.
  8. Safka

The Burning of The Bras in Much Fiddling on the Clasp, near Michel Delving. 1960's. Third Age. Shire Reckoning. A Shirrif was taken hostage and given a proper goin' over by a mob of rampant mammaries. MMOs have never been the same since.

Kismet and Dworkin Barimen like this.
  9. Cardiel

Cardiel Disglair DarkKnight NA

I don't remember going to this LotRO roleplay event.

Damnit.

10. Safka

They built a pair of statues outside the Tottering Titties (best ale in the Southfarting). Unfettered and unrestrained, they were. Both sank into the swamp. They built two more. Again, they sank into the swamp. 'One day, all of this will be yours,' said the lord, before he realised he was in the wrong movie.

Dworkin Barimen likes this.
  11. Andaro

Ambassador

eitheldin likes this.
  12. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

Are you serious? Are you one of them feminazis?

#212 Chaos Ronin, Sep 5, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
    Kismet likes this.
  13. Frazan

Frazan Kunoichi 62 EU

There you go BNS btw..
    kgWWLZU.jpg

14. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

15. Safka

Those wings are unrealistically small and the toes overly sexualised. 'Tis a perversion, I say. I am be mightily offended in a sultry gigglesome manner and mayhap in need of a cloth.

Lefteye and Dworkin Barimen like this.
  16. Frazan

Frazan Kunoichi 62 EU

My plesure.

Safka likes this.
  17. Malnixis

you must not know the game lore those lil creeps are like 100 yrs old lOL

18. Dalenos

I find companies making characters to look like lolis very cringey. Even worse when they make revealing outfits for said characters. Now when it comes to High heels if a outfit does not have high heeled boots it's a failure in my opinion -_-

19. Asterotis

YOU'RE ALL PEDOPHILES! D:< STOP ENJOYING WOMEN WEARING HIGH HEELS! THINK OF THE CHILDREN, YOU'RE SEXUALIZING THEM DESPITE ME BEING THE ONLY ONE CONTINUOUSLY MENTIONING THEM IN STOCKINGS AND HEELS! YOU WOMEN THAT ARE OKAY WITH THIS HAVE INTERNALIZED MISOGYNY AND DON'T CARE THAT THESE TERRIBLE GAMERS IMMERSED IN A FANTASY WORLD ARE OBJECTIFYING YOU! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

[​IMG]

20. Kismet

Kismet Wizard 62 EU

I found a partial solution for you while I was wandering around the shop. If you don't want the heels you can use the standard aesthetics of the equips in the meantime.
    like pic related

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.