1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

High heels...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by GreyRebel, Sep 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lenerlink

IKR i hate how this game promotes us going into other people homes and animal habitats and lets us go on a genocide run for hours. This is wrong and need to stop. I hate how they allow us to perform heinous actions to one another online with blunt and bladed weapons repeatedly for our entertainment ****ing psychopaths. Your all psychopaths that play this game.

Ferox91, Dworkin Barimen and JM like this.
  2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

Hahaha. Im guessing you are in fact 16.... Im actuallity I'm willing to bet there are more adults in BDO than children or (if you are 16) kids your age. I too would like more realistic armor for my female characters but you argument/rant sounds so childish. What a cause to get indignant over?

Have you ever played an Asian game.... They tend to be stylized as such. Have you ever watched an anime.... They often hypersexualize what are suppose to be teen characters. I'm not saying you should be ok with that but you should know something about what you are about to consume. It's like being super offended Hentai exists ... Yet you watch it all the time.... Huh?

#263 JM, Sep 6, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
  4. Nyanpi

20180628193625_1.jpg

I think you installed the wrong game.

Ferox91, Dworkin Barimen and Rayin like this.
  5. Muesticblade

Muesticblade Kunoichi 62 EU

I still dont know why that is even a thing :|

6. Two-Tu

Two-Tu Musa 62 EU

You know what bugs me? That those Pearl outfits for females classes show way more skin than any vanilla armor would. Why the hell would I pay cash to "downgrade" the looks, to wear less armor than before? I expect my characters to upgrade in armor when I spend money for armor.

You know what bugs me more? That there are no options when it comes down to this topic, and there is not much demand for them from the community, hell, some even are against more options.
    Example: This thread of mine https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/ninja-battlefield-outfit.121698/

What happened there is that I suggested a Ninja outfit to brought into the EU Pearl Store. 11 people voted for "No".
    Months passed and it actually made it into our store. And? Does this outfit being in the store hurt anybody now? Has anyone ever make a complaint about it and requested a removal? No! Of course not, because it's an option!

So here's my deal:
    Want to wear that kinky **** stockings for your Sorceress? Go ahead, buy it and wear it like the little whore you are. Want to dress as a loli kitty cat Tamer? Go ahead, do so. But when I want to dress with appropiate, cool looking badass armor, for ****s sake, let me do it. At least give me the option to.

The keyword is options, and we have yet to get more options for people who just want cool and actual armor for female classes. I think, that the Valoren set was a good start. I want more of this stuff!

#266 Two-Tu, Sep 6, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
    GreyRebel likes this.
  7. CM Richter

Community Coordinator

I believe this topic has been discussed enough, locking this thread.

Thanks folks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.