1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

High heels...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by GreyRebel, Sep 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

That movie was awesome..Do not involve Deadpool! He is on a whole another level.
    Edit: And he hates pedophilia.

2. ghoulz666

Dunno why you're worried about the shoes. There's a bunch of chars running around in kibelus outfits that are 3 feet tall.

3. GreyRebel

Rly ? Ur the same people who were crying coz game were going p2w , u should go out of ur house n see the outside world is p2w too ... U people have zero logic no excuse me , u have negative logic ...

Mistermoff, Mgp and IWalkAlone like this.
  4. Merroky

Merroky Skyy Lahn 62 EU

still didnt talk about nude beaches, wtf is wrong with u ...
    normal beach with normal beach wear.

5. Netreiam

I agree with you on a certain level OP.

Having the feet modeled to high heels always bothered me and I also wished there were more boots in game or at least thicker heeled shoes.

That said, freaking out about it isn’t really going to do much other than make people troll you about it.

Not saying you should just deal with it without voicing your opinions, just that this isn’t really going anywhere.

But you’d sprint faster in sneakers

Maybe for you, I think sneakers or boots look better depending on what other clothes are being worn.

GreyRebel likes this.
  6. Merroky

Merroky Skyy Lahn 62 EU

LUL ... i never cryed, the only one who is just crying in every post of us is just u XD

7. Merroky

Merroky Skyy Lahn 62 EU

This is correct.
    in every aspect

this is just my own opinion:
    not everytime high heels r best, but in most they r

#47 Merroky, Sep 4, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  8. Asterotis

But no one here is talking about underage kids in high-heels and pedophilia except you and OP repeatedly, with great fixation might I add, wouldn't that make you guys pedos in the sense of projection on others?

Columba likes this.
  9. GreyRebel

Read the main post .. I am talking about kids in stocking and high heels too

Kynreaa likes this.
  10. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

I dunno...I'm not a psychologist, but only such people can make things that naturally gross you out turn into a craving, fetish, etc. One thing I do not do is lie to my self, and children in stockings and highheels, old ladys on beaches, and men in speedos are gross to me...Perhaps with behavior therapy I could accept and even come to enjoy such things...But nope, I'm not paying for that BS, and as long as I'm alive that BS is not going into a positive mind frame.

Nice try. See how that just came naturally to me?
    Edit: had to delete bad words.

#50 Kynreaa, Sep 4, 2018
    GreyRebel likes this.
  11. Nelyvia

Well honestly, i did Muay Thai and boxe and its not that difficult to do these fighting sport with high heel, not escarpin, but boot with heel. the high heel, if its a thin heel, it will break at the first hit but overly its just about managing your balance,

Even if i strongly dissagree about all the over sexualised content the game have, c'mon, we're soldier, not in a fashion show, it took them more than 2 years to finally release a FULL covered armor in the cash shop, all the other costume are just straight from the sex shop

Hoebbit likes this.
  12. ghoulz666

Those aren't children, they're Shai. Stop objectifying midgets.

Pepelu likes this.
  13. GreyRebel

In description doesnt say they r not human child , and even if its true n they r midget .... They literly r humen children , u cant just make a human children in a game n idk put wrong stuff on it n then say oh thats not a human children , its 100% lookslike 1 but the name is diffrent

#53 GreyRebel, Sep 4, 2018
  14. Kotaro

15. Capitaine Courage

No, it's not just about manaiging your balance.
    With heels you lose all the dynamic work of the foot, hence you lose explosivity and stability, on top of displacing your center of gravity, which is not just a question of balance, but also of power, hips locking and leverage effects.

You can fight with heel the same way you can fight blindfolded. Sure, you'll be able to do it. Will you fight efficiently ? No.

I agrre with you on the other aspects anyways : female costumes in this game looks like what I see in shops when going down the streets of Pigalle, not outfits made for combat.

16. GreyRebel

This is 21th centuary , these kind of trolls doesnt work , go hide in ur cave .
    Also i get it , u r some1 whos enjoying all these wrong things , if u do be brave enough n speak ur mind , dont be a troll

17. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

Now you sound like a woman. That is nice :)

18. Esix

If we wanna nitpick about combat efficiency and realism, anyone notice how massive valkyries lance is? And she holds it easily with one hand? That would snap her wrist if she tried to so much as raise in off the ground irl. Same goes for the massive scythe sorc has, and the greatsword warriors have

Dont act like your issue is with realism and immersion breaking "it wouldnt work irl", because you know damn well nothing in this game would. Key word here is *game*

19. Nelyvia

I never said you could do it efficiently, just said it wasnt impossible and i did it to defend myself ( and the guy ended with a ticket to the hospital )

Kynreaa and Muesticblade like this.
  20. I was expecting this thread to become pretty messy... Didn't disappoint me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.