1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

High heels...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by GreyRebel, Sep 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capitaine Courage

It is ridiculous indeed, like the Warrior Greatsword also, morevoer when you know that they are jousting spears at the origin ... And you can't even use them on horse ...

Asians and their oversized weapons .... Why does people find it cool when it's just ridiculous, like they have something to compensate for ...

2. Nelyvia

AH that another thing, funny story, but i used to main sorc, and when the awakening got released, i asked a woodworking friend to craft me a scythe of the size of the cartian one , its actually very easy to spin it and make circular figure, which is basically the only thing sorceress doe with the scythe, there is no real "fighting" she just spin and hit stuff
    Damm, if i find the time to fix the handle that broke when i changed flat, ill make a video to show its not impossible

3. IWalkAlone

Hmm I never saw kids in stocking and high heels in BDO... But what amaze me more that there is so much riot about boobs but no one says a word about killing.Is boobs worse than killing ? The world in general not just BDO ;)

Chaos Ronin and GreyRebel like this.
  4. Dworkin Barimen

But that falls,under their parents control now doesn't it?If a irresponsible parent lets their 12 y old to play games that aren't meant for them who is to blame ?You know kids do lie to the internet all the time to be able to access sites and games that aren't for them to begin with.And i have said it many times ,the internet should come up with better system for age verification...But the majority of the responsibility falls to their parents ,and no one else!

5. GreyRebel

GreyRebel DarkKnight 62 EU

Sadly society n gamers accepted killing humen ingame n its too late for that , but its not too late for these things we talk about , there r still companies who doesnt allow it n people ofc who doesnt want it .
    And i know killing those protesters in calpeon , im not even sure if hitler would do it that ez ....

6. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

WTF? There is a riot...Remember this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entertainment_Software_Rating_Board

7. Kismet

Kismet Wizard 62 EU

I call it artistic freedom, giving an opinion is good, demanding it is profound rudeness and disrespect towards the artists of a work, in this case towards the creators of BDO.
    I'm partially in agreement in the part where you talk about heels in the sense that they should vary a bit because it is well known that not everyone wears heels.
    On the fact of the children in training absolutely no, war is a serious matter, every people has its own culture and in a game fantasy there is a reason for everything and a lore to be respected. Among other things, I do not understand why to eliminate an opening of reality.

edit: ah I forgot to mention the Shai, they are perfect as they are. I mean they are small by nature.

#67 Kismet, Sep 4, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  8. GreyRebel

GreyRebel DarkKnight 62 EU

Parents cant control all u do , does ur parent know , or did they know (0 if ur a mature player) what did u play and what did u watch .
    They cant sit beside u all day long

9. Dworkin Barimen

The game wasn't meant for that demographic to begin with,if you can't distinguish reality from a virtual game and what is right and wrong to begin with ,there is no helping you,because again your parents sucked at their job abviosly.

10. Dworkin Barimen

When i was at that age,YES they knew what i was playing ,they payed for it to begin with.Second,when i was growing up ,games weren't so popular and accessable in my country,and we didn't spend time on the PC or Console for that long,we went out side.What does a kid have to do in a game,when growing it is way better for it to spend time outside on the sunshine,and have actual childhood!And yes parents should control more their kids!

Chaos Ronin likes this.
  11. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Well..Honestly, News has succeeded in terrifying me. You let your kids outside nowadays, they are likely to get shot, kidnapped, arrested, or get into drugs. I blame myself for being so naive. But at least I could talk my way out of situations...My kid, I do not think so. So till he proves otherwise, that kid is staying inside. School and back.

GreyRebel likes this.
  12. kakodaimonos

Yeah... he does...
    [​IMG]

13. Dworkin Barimen

Sucks to be your kids then........They will never learn from their own experience which they will never have .And no i am not implying that you should let them go outside and lose any control of them.Find the balance,it is a part of been a parent!

14. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Yea they do..They(if I have another one) experience me...The Law.
    Edit : I saw your edit..Yea perhaps when he turns 11, Ill let him lose site of our building, maybe even get him a cell phone..Otherwise, nope.

#74 Kynreaa, Sep 4, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  15. Beeso

[​IMG]

Now find a way to get Lana in here and you got yourself one epic thread.

Heathens

Dreadhood, Peisinoe and eitheldin like this.
  16. Ellman

i think OP is actually too young for this game and should uninstall. /thread

Chaos Ronin and AZzalor like this.
  17. Dworkin Barimen

I did elaborate,but you seem to lack the patience,didn't want to make another post for it.

18. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

So what? The dam hypocrisy in this society is sickening. Bdo giving females in the game high heels is done for aesthetics purposes, not for sexual reasons, heels look more fashionable and tbh more classy. I have seen hoes in sweat pants and sneakers at my local 7/11 lmao

19. Beeso

20. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

You are free to leave the game.

Chaos Ronin and Asterotis like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.