1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

High heels...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by GreyRebel, Sep 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

high heels and stockings arent perverted themselves. they say perversion is in the eye of the viewer. :D

2. GreyRebel

GreyRebel DarkKnight 62 EU

First of all i like this game n id try my best to make it better , even if it means nothing atleast i can try
    Second this is forum , this is the place where we must say our opinion , dobt be a dictator
    And third dont post in this topic and leave this thread ( no1 forced u to stay , reply and read ) , the 3rd is ur logic
    And 4th , again , when u have a cold u dont suicide , i think its hard for u to get my point , but w.e , gl

3. Rayin

Games are supposed to be different from reality, you look at Horror Movies and see fictional people die because it scares or appeals you, it doesn't mean that you're going to grab an Hakpik and skin alive people like an Inuit does with a seal cub because you've seen it.

Same goes for Black Humor, the fact that you may laugh at a meme such the "Wat" down grandma that is so popular in Internet doesn't mean that you're going to laugh at people with Down Syndrome if they don't understand you or you're not going to get pissed off if someone mistreat them.

Try to play a game like Rule of Rose that is pure poetry story, music, graphic and cinematic wise, yet in there childrens are cruel, play the role of "adults" and there's even a reference of a certain situation - that you get knowing more some characters - which makes your blood freeze in your veins and ask to yourself "How much the world can be fùcked up?" yet this particular makes you emphatize more with the main character and some side characters that are constantly suffering, so you end up enjoying the game more because it's brutal, cinic in its own way, it's heart breaking and it's terrifying not only because is an horror game and is well developed, the main reason is that it's so cruel and described in such poetic way that it gives you an endless, intense spectrum of different emotions.

I was more concerned about how they ditched the medieval fantasy ambientation & outfits rather than see some supposedly-seen-as-that "kids" (when in fact it's another race) wear some heels, but now i don't care anymore since in every game at some point Developers just introduce whatever they want and sells.

AZzalor likes this.
  4. High heels aren't anyhting bad per se, there should be more variety though. About child-looking chars, well, I'm not a fan of that personally but there's not always an ulterior motive behind that choice.

Fateneko likes this.
  5. Peisinoe

Time to age restrict Barbie..... her feet are apparently too sexual, moulded as they are for heels.....[​IMG]

Findubar, Cardiel and AZzalor like this.
  6. Asterotis

[​IMG]

I raise you my favorite female character in years in heels.

Peisinoe likes this.
  7. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

its more amusing people have an issue with shai wearng heels coz they look like kidz than the fact they are LEARNING how to use weapons and pray to god for power. clap clap. :D

Pepelu likes this.
  8. Peisinoe

it's all about the child armies....

9. Schinrah

Uhhh.....did somebody forget to tell the OP before starting to play BDO that it is a KOREAN MMO ???!!! If you want to play a game in which all women look average and below, wear only clothing that covers all skin including the neck, and that bends backwards to ensure everything is as political correct as possible go play Mass Effect Andromeda, Dragon Age or whatever Bioware spews out next.

If you boot up a Korean MMO and expect realistic armors, non sexualized outfits, women in proper combat attire and political correctness you must have a serious lack of basic knowledge about the MMO market and or no experience with anything but western MMO's. Let alone a lack of comprehension for what goes and what doesn't in the Asian markets.

I don't remember a single MMO that came out of Korea that I played, or heard of, that didn't have top model female AND male characters with the accompanying outfits. If you don't like that kind of stuff you should simply not play these games instead of asking EVERYONE ELSE to change to YOUR TASTES.

What you are doing is akin to walking into a strip club, and then complaining to the owner that the girls are not wearing enough, and that it offends you.

Chaos Ronin, Asterotis and AZzalor like this.
  10. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Are those dolls of baby's?...Post a pic of cabbage patch kids in hose, garter-belts and 4 inch heels, then come back and defend that.

11. Peisinoe

Are you telling me that only 18+ play with Barbie dolls?
    [​IMG]

12. Dworkin Barimen

13. Peisinoe

eitheldin likes this.
  14. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

Holy ****, it’s a dam game ffs, leave this political crap out of it, relax and learn to have fun. really? Hitler wtf? Gtfo lol

15. ghoulz666

Why is this thread still going. Yes we get it. High heels are stupid, devs too lazy to add non-heel options. Give up already.

16. SavageDragon

Asia Games are like that .... take it or leave it. They wouldn't change.

17. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

GreyRebel likes this.
  18. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

No.

19. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

But how is someone being fooled when women in the game wear high heels?

20. Peisinoe

Pepelu, Chaos Ronin and eitheldin like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.