1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Horoscope change coupon

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Haisekki, Nov 16, 2018.

?

Should there be a horoscope change coupon?

1. Yes, (Because, it plays a role on the amity game etc.)

9 vote(s)
    52.9%
  2. No, (Please, state your reason why?)

8 vote(s)
    47.1%
  1. Haisekki

As I have played this game for quite a while, I suggest that a horoscope change coupon to be implemented into the pearl shop, since different types of horoscopes have different uses on both Amity and other aspects of the game such as: Gathering, Fail-stacking, Enhancement, Loot etc., however this statement is just a theory and a rumor. Therefore, as much as it can be considered untrue, some players have tested it out and I can tell from personal experience that there is also truth.

(For example Black Dragon is said to have an overall better loot from gathering and Hammer to be good at enhancing gear from +0 to +15 with more success than fail).

Furthermore, there is also the situation where some players will get the exact opposite of what it has been stated for Black Dragon and Hammer, but the way I see it is like it works on the same principle as when we level up nodes and receive a certain percentage increased drop rate applied to only a certain percentage of the mobs.

Andaro likes this.
  2. Andaro

Ambassador

regardless of method, there should be "a method to change a characters horoscope"

Haisekki likes this.
  3. Crimdrac

Yeah I don't think any of that is true unless someone can confirm. I can tell you I 1 tapped my way to TRI tung earrings x2, ogre and tung belt as a black dragon horoscope. 1 tap TET dande with a 50 advice of valks from attendance reward.

+0 to +15 higher enchantment success seems to be too specific of a hidden benefit, sounds more like a tinfoil which I always have on LOL.

Nothing wrong with changing, but changing for that reason is a bit hrm..

#3 Crimdrac, Nov 16, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  4. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

damn, shiet like this really makes me wanna quit the game.

5. Andaro

Ambassador

Sent to discord for reaction votes.

6. Tazmanyak

Yes, there *should* be a way to change horoscope. But this should be a one-time thing per character, and this should stay out of pearls shop.
    Make it cost ~100 loyalty, or implement a quest for that.

7. Overdraw

There definitely should be Horoscope change coupon. Company can make good profit of that and satisfy a lot of player who would want to change their Horoscope. I'm all for that coupon man. Hopefully we get that implemented.

8. Maaduno

I too would use that. Either for loyalty or pearls. Would buy anyways. So if you like money please implement this. Shouldn't be too hard:)

9. Aurasormr

We gettin into weird tinfoil territory now.

Make it a quest.
    No clue why you want to change ur horoscope rho.

Phoenixxx75 and DafuqYouLookinAt like this.
  10. Capitaine Courage

Before wanting to change horoscope, Pearl Abyss should first tell us what was its purpose to begin with, and what does it do exactly ingame.
    Do they even know ?

Alucardo and Phoenixxx75 like this.