1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Horse Boss Gear set

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Fateforsaken, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Fateforsaken

With set effects.

Attached Files:

2. MaIefic

MaIefic TwinTaiIs Witch 62 NA

Whelp. Time to start going to Karanda? Sheesh.

RoxiAmbrosia likes this.
  3. MMoNoob

so karanda set will give ap why didnt they make it nouver or kutum. no one goes to nouver or kutum this would have revived those bosses somewhat. hopefully more people go to nover and kutum with this set in game

#3 MMoNoob, Oct 8, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
  4. Eppo

Eppo Musa 62 EU

I feel like i'm missing something in regards to Krogdalo horse gear. Are they planning to buff the stats later or what? Identical stats to granverre (except no brake on stirrups(!!!!)), a visual effect and mediocre skill buffs doesn't warrant these obscene material requirements. The Earth set needs 150 offin auras and Ocean 5 Sycreeth auras (new underwater boss). This is ridiculous even for these devs.

Fluxer, RoxiAmbrosia and Caylea like this.
  5. Wodur

Lol at the material requirements..

RoxiAmbrosia likes this.
  6. Ascaeldor

Ascaeldor Ascaeldor Musa 62 EU

Thanks god this new horse gear doesn't require any horse trainer related stuff. Imagine you would've to do some horse taming or leveling. Terrible! I mean, let's be honest here, the last person who wants this set would be a horse trainer, right? It's like all the other boss gear ingame: I dropped my Kzarka while fishing, my Dande while gathering sheep blood and got both offhands from Khalk and bluewhale, so it is clear, that i have to kill bosses in order to get my hands on this stuff. Can't wait for the patch to hit! /s

7. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

Hold on, this is new set or they replace whale/klalk items with boss auras ?
    Also feelsgoodman when you have ~200+ of any boss aura

8. Nuonii

Nuonii Daralyn Lahn EU

Ohman. Time to save up. I was afraid of hard to get items. But boss aura's too? That's gonna take forever.

9. Fateforsaken

Set increases Forechop damage significantly. I was using base set to 5 forechop stomp drieghan ruins mobs.
    Set also has aura buff, that increase DP +5, Evasion +3 and looked like some cooldown reduction Icon.

10. Nuonii

Nuonii Daralyn Lahn EU

Would you be able to show some pictures as how the set looks aesthetically?

11. RoakOriginal

WTF are those materials? xD

That sets generates pearls for you or what?

12. Fateforsaken

13. Fateforsaken

14. Fateforsaken

Each set has its own hue effects, and the final set piece buff is AP +5 for Wind, Earth +5 DP +3 evasion and Water +100 stam buff.
    There is some shared purple hourglass cooldown but its not translated. 2018-10-08_1192159402.JPG

15. Fateforsaken

Horse barding only got to +4 smashing but here is stats at +5 boss horse gear.

Attached Files:

Shayla, Nua, Nuonii and 3 others like this.
  16. Elessara

Guess I'll just have to be happy with my Granverre set :p

Fluxer, Nyrante, Shayla and 3 others like this.
  17. Ventesa

Ventesa Vexferel Tamer 61 NA

This is exactly why I've already placed this gear set as irrelevant. It is kind of disappointing though. We finally get something new added for horses and they decide to combine it with content I hate. I actually hate bosses an extra amount right now because I can't tame horses when they're around. Oh well...

There is always getting it off market (lol) if they even sell, but that isn't the point. Like us Dreamhorse attempters really need another excuse to play marketplace online. I always liked BDO because I wasn't forced to run dungeons to get that special rare item. Being forced to farm bosses feels no different zzz

Edit: I think the worst part about this is for me personally, it is a step in the wrong direction. If they're doing this now with this gear, than what if they do it later with something else? Add a fourth dreamhorse (after Doom) and it also requires boss grinding as it's special awakening mat? Lol bdo don't make me rage quit progress...

#17 Ventesa, Oct 10, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
    RoxiAmbrosia, Shaynae, Eppo and 2 others like this.
  18. RoxiAmbrosia

This was my EXACT thought. I will not do bosses. Gathering every single piece of the TWO grana sets I made for my horses was enough. I hate boss content, I am not here to grind, or PVP. The appealing aspect of BDO was the ability for me to be able to do *what I wanted to do* horses, gathering, making silver, farming ect. Without having to kill myself ginding. I don't like it, I don't enjoy it, and I wont do it. This is super, super disappointing. The first new thing they add for horses that COULD have been cool, and the Dev's **** all over the horsing community.

Why does BDO have horse content at all if they hate and punish us so much?

Shaynae, Ventesa and Ascaeldor like this.
  19. RoxiAmbrosia

Do you happen to have any better screen shots that are a little brighter? It's so hard to see *_*

20. Namoo

here, i have my own picture!
    4eff3226e312aa7708bf5625d200338f.jpg

Oceansky, Nuonii, Nua and 2 others like this.