1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response horse branding stones

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by itsmeh, May 6, 2018.

1. itsmeh

im sure i read it would help my horse get skills.. but all it did was rip me off 5 $.
    get my first T8 YAY.. buy a stone brand it .. start lving it .. 3 skills at lvl 9.
    and garbage skills might i add .. if anyhting branding ruined my horse.
    ill jumpaa T 5 and get 7 skills by lvl 9

disgusting mecanics of this game, dont buy this stone its a rip off.
    just another cash shop rip off stealing your money.

2. itsmeh

ok so here my progress.. lvl 11 .. 3 skills.
    and this game has the face to ask me recommend this game to my friends.. like **** i would.
    sure as ****, when i quit this time ill delete everything so i dont have the stupid idea of comming back to this cancerous -% rng game.

wow,, lvl 13 and still 3 skills. i want my money back you toxic ****s

#2 itsmeh, May 7, 2018
    Last edited: May 7, 2018
  3. GM Salome

Game Master

I'm sorry to hear that your horse is not a fast learner, and I can understand it can be frustrating (especially after branding it). Believe me, I've been there too. My current T7 has a whopping 8 skills at lvl 27, but I haven't had the time to lvl any of my T8 recently. Please keep in mind that the brand is only increasing the chance that your horse learns the skill, and it's all random regardless. I know you've had higher expectations because you invested Pearls into the brand stone, but the item is sadly not meant to guarantee said effect.

The brand stone however has other uses, which are guaranteed:
    - recovery and revival 30% cheaper
    - 50% mount gear durability consumption decrease

I hope your horse turns out to be a late bloomer after all and will pick up more skills as it levels. Good luck!