1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Horse death

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Concubine, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Concubine

Hi, I'm new here. I lagged out from the servers, when I logged back in my horses was dead. I was actually quite surprised as it's a t8 with full +10 fighting spirit gear. Is there any plan to implement a death reset in the loyalty section? Or am I now unable to attempt a T9? Pretend I don't spend money. What do I do?
    GM HALP ME AM CHOBO!

2. GM Dranzerkai

Game Master

HALLO CHOBO AM GM!!!

I'm sorry to hear about this incident and hope that your horse is OK also.

At the moment, we have no plans to implement a reset via loyalties mechanic, but as BDO is ever changing, we could do this in future. I'll pass the feedback on on behalf of you :)

3. Concubine

Thanks, it's frustrating to spend $150 on a courser to now have it worthless without spending additional money to reset(which you only have one of)

Like if I was super new, I would be like what is this? Do they not love me? Why would they make me do this, hath thow not sacrificed enough blood, have I not given enough sweat, how many more tears must be shed?

Why must thow forsaken me!

Malheart likes this.
  4. Concubine

And no, it's not ok, it's dead and worthless without a reset.

5. Eneayo

Eneayo Witch 60 EU

As far as I know there is no requirements that your horse is not allowed to have any deaths if you would like to try to get a T9 horse, the only requirement is that it has the skills listed in the guide below:

https://community.blackdesertonline...ystem-and-pegasus-awakening-tier-9-guide.209/

As soon as your horse has a death you can`t take part in horse racing with this horse anymore, apart from this it shouldn`t have any further influence.

Concubine likes this.
  6. Concubine

Thanks for the reply, I was under the impression with a death it could no longer be awakened. I swear I read that somewhere. No horse racing is almost as lame.

7. Eneayo

Eneayo Witch 60 EU

when you check the link I gave you it contains your query in the FAQ

"My T8 has X number of deaths, will that affect their awakening?
    No, there is nothing that suggests that deaths will affect your chance of success or prevent you from attempting awakening"

no need to worry here ;)

8. Concubine

I'll take it with a grain of salt. As it is lacking an official Plunge, I mean source. Considering deaths do affect the breed outcomes, it would be a logical conclusion that a death would affect the chances of gaining a higher tier upon awakening. I also doubt very much there is a decent sample size of awakened horses with prior deaths.

Nice link though, very informative.

9. Jey

Jey

1. Even if you have 1000 deaths, your horse can become a t9 without problem, as long as it is a courser.
    2. I had this problem already twice, with 2 differernt horses. you won't get the death reset from kakao.

Concubine likes this.
  10. Concubine

11. Sidina

Sidina Sidina DarkKnight 57 EU

I think at least one of the t8 awekened to.Pegasus had a death

12. Slabby

You can't race a horse that has a death? (never do horse races, but this just reads odd.)

13. Sidina

I asked the regular racers and they say it's not true. You can still participate in horse races with it

14. Andaro

I wanna know how you paid $150 for a T8

15. Sidina

buying a t8 off the market or breed one yourself, sink in tons of coupons to make it a courser. That's how you can spend tons of real money

16. Andaro

I see now, skill resets, gotcha

17. Peisinoe

My horse was murdered yesterday too after the game reloaded and left it stood still waiting for the mask owls to slowly beat it to death while I fed my cat. When my toon was so buggy on respawn that I couldn't even talk to the stable girl to revive dead horsey, I logged out of the game and haven't logged back in. Didn't want more deaths overnight. Can't do any afk activities reliably, so no point being logged in.

18. thatswhy21

thatswhy21 Popotato Ranger NA

My t8 horse had 2 death count, Awakened to Pegasus, death count reset to 0.

I fell asleep when auto-path to Gahaz Villa, my Pegasus now have 1 death count...... Do you feel better now :(

Concubine and Sidina like this.
  19. thatswhy21

thatswhy21 Popotato Ranger NA

GM COULD YOU PLEASE ASK PA TO REMOVE THE LIMITED ON HORSE DEATH RESET COUPON. I WOULD BUY A LOT OF PEARL JUST FOR THAT.

20. Rahnxah

Can I ask a half unrelated question? tought i thought of it because death count usually is bad for breed and...

Two pegasus can breed and have another pegasus foal?

:( nobody sells pegasus yet and probably will take months and i am not really into horse training and barely would knew where to start it from