1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Horse Race won't start at all

Discussion in 'Events' started by Xig, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Xig

Xig

As the title says it all, the race horse just takes forever to start (already waiting more than 20 minutes) and my question is, do you even playtest at least once, before you implement a new update ?
    This is not a sarcastic question, i would like to know if a GM plays the new events/quests/skills before the update.

2. Thomas Gore

It's most likely caused by the massive amount of players wanting to participate. They just didn't rent enough servers for it. Kakao is happy to take your cash but give nothing in return.

Corrus likes this.
  3. Qryslon

I can confirm its not working, been trying to get into 1 race ....
    almost 45 mins waisted on trying to just get 1 race still none

4. WizNick

When it works, the results are...not very reliable?
    upload_2021-1-14_13-9-31.png

5. Bzyku

There is a problem with some races not counting all the middle points I scored (I'm pretty sure I got through them as I drove very carefully, just trying to finish the race and I didn't have any crashes). And that's not just one midpoint, but five of them, which is ridiculous. But other horses flew in the air past me and other weird graphical issues arose. And of course I didn't finish the race even though I was first at the finish line. This was not the first time and it is getting quite annoying. And it wasn't my internet connection because the race just before and after went all normal. If you make something just tightly timed then make it working. Otherwise people will only do their dailies there...