1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Horse Skill Change wrong skill

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by FauG, May 23, 2019.

1. FauG

Today I bought 1 Horse Skill Change Coupon for 20 pearls, I decided I wanted to use it on my T8 Horse to attempt to get S:Sideways, So I selected S:Sideways as the skill I desired and then chose S:Forechop as the skill I wanted to change. After failing to get S:Sideways because ya know rng be rng, I see that my S:Instant Accel has been changed not my S:Forechop. And before anyone comments saying I clicked the wrong thing I honestly did not, I made sure that my eyes saw S:Forechop before I clicked change skill. Just letting you all know in case it's a bug atm that might happen to you. I've submitted a ticket in attempt to salvage my skill back, do you think that the GM's will be able to revert it?

2. Malkontent

When I made my courser over a year ago the same thing happened to me. I provided copious before and after screenshots and argued with them for almost 2 weeks. They never fixed it and their response was basically too bad, so sad. Good luck!

3. FauG

Well I don't know why they wouldn't do anything about it, considering it is a bug in the game that isn't intended, I spent money on getting S:Instant Accel months ago and now to have it removed randomly doesn't seem right.

4. Malkontent

I dont either. I was pretty irate towards the end.

5. FauG

They sent me one free horse skill coupon for my loss, is it some joke? They have a heavily rng game and because the game decides to bug making me lose in return I get a single reroll that I paid 20 pearls for that caused the bug. Nice!

6. Malkontent

That's more than I got.

7. FauG

I bought that today for 20 pearls so what they did was just give me 20 pearls, and took away my skill in exchange so I am left with nothing