1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotkey 11-20 for Shai doesn't work

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by MinhVu, Jun 26, 2019.

1. MinhVu

Hi, I am having a problem with using skills on hotkeys 1q1-020 for the shai. The 1 through 0 that is on top of the keyboard works. But the ones for 11-20 that I set it to the num pad will not cast any skills. If you are wondering if I have numlock on it is. If anyone else is having this problem please reply.

2. Taeshien

Did you remap them in settings? Those keys are character dependent. Need to do them on each character

3. foxtrotdragon

I thought I was the only one having the issue, It works perfectly fine on my other characters. just not my shai. it doesn't matter if the slot is bound to my mouse function buttons or if I map them to a letter or number key on my keyboard, any quickslot after 10 just does nothing

EDIT: However if I bind my mouse buttons to slot 9 and 10 they work as intended

4. Megta

Megta Archer EU

Can you post screenshots of the ui with the slots 11-20 and a screenshot of your settings, where you have bound slot 11-20 to keys?

Because they are working without any problems on my shai and I can't reproduce this problem.

5. foxtrotdragon

Of course, here they are, sorry for the imgur, I play at 4k so the pics are quite large

https://imgur.com/a/sA8Xcwc

A few screenshots and whats happening in them described

6. Megta

Megta Archer EU

OK, I don't see the custom quickslots in your UI Settings, so I think they are disabled on your Shai.
    Check if they are enabled under General Settings > Simplification > Quick Slots

[​IMG]

7. Taeshien

See today's patch notes for fix.

foxtrotdragon likes this.
  8. foxtrotdragon

Can confirm they work for me now thanks to patch