1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Under Investigation House Lighting Bug

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Dagreek05, May 9, 2017.

?

I know I cant be the only one this bothers, Should this be fixed ASAP?

Poll closed May 30, 2017.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Dagreek05

I have 20 candles and 20 chandeliers in my house and its darker than it is outside. Seriously, this has to be a bug because my house is darker than a black hole, unless the developers are trolling us. Please PLEASE address this and make it so lighting works properly inside homes. I even have a lantern enabled and its still EXTREMELY dark, and it would seem the lantern just barely lights up my character model

eitheldin likes this.
  2. I don't spend much time inside my house but yes, it's true that it's too dark, no matter how many chandeliers you install so hopefully they will fix the issue one day :)

midgard229 likes this.
  3. Garryfre

This should be an emergency fix but no it’s far below fixing the placement of ticks on bushed in Mancha

4. GM Haliaeetus

Game Master

Hi there!

We have already passed this on to be looked into and we sincerely apologize for any disruptions that this may be causing in the meantime.

eitheldin likes this.
  5. FixHousingLightingASAP

Yes please fix this ASAP, it is REALLY annoying. I have to cook in the house and not being able to see **** when its pitch black in there is REALLY annoying to find and interact with the utensils and storage container.

I mean it can't be that HARD to fix this right?? its has been a problem for a LONG time!!

6. Wildcard

In max settings its ok, at least in my houses, btw. Kinda ugly yellowisch, but ok as in not to dark. Think the darkness comes with lower gfx-settings?

7. SilverWolf

It's now 2018!!! 4 months since you said this! And will there be any Compensation to those who have paid for pearl shop lighting only to find out it doesnt work?

Or Compensation for Marketplace Lag that is a plague on EU?

What is the point of a search function and favourite tab if when you try to use it its unusable! People pay for Value Pack to be able to use the marketplace for selling and buying also. It seems North American BDO treat there customers right with compensation when they have issues. EU does not compensate for anything.

Why is there no Marketplace lag on NA server in any twitch streams you watch?. But EU streamers you can see the terrible lag on search function.

Ptz and DarkFlameMaster like this.